High quality training from
Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs and 24 SEU’s
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
High quality training from
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Course Overview :
Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean, Feature Driven Development and other methods each have their strengths. While there are significant similarities under the Agile umbrella, each method brings specific tools for team success. Rarely do organizations adopt one methodology in its pure form. Rather, success is achieved by combining best practices. In this One Day Agile & Scrum Training, you will put the skills, tools and techniques you are taught to work. Your instructor will answer questions with real-world experience, as all of our instructors have Agile experience “in the trenches.” You will leave the class with practical knowledge and a clear roadmap for success.
Because this is an immersion course and the intent is to engage in the practices every Agile team will employ, this course is recommended for all team members responsible for delivering outstanding software. That includes, but is not limited to, the following roles:
- Business Analyst
- Technical Analyst
- Project Manager
- Software Engineer/Programmer
- Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Product Analyst
- QA Engineer
- Structure a team with generalizing specialists so the team can develop working software incrementally.
- Practice and maintain a regular cadence when delivering working software each iteration.
- Follow the team approach; start as a team, finish as a team — and focus on delivering value to the organization.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of Agile principles and why they are so important for each team.
- Embrace the five levels of planning and recognize the value of continuous planning.
- Build a backlog of prioritized and estimated user stories that provides emergent requirements for analysis and foster customer engagement and understanding.
- Engage in more effective estimating (story points) and become more accurate by being less precise.
- Create accurate Agile release plans that connect you back to business expectations – including hard date commitments and fixed price models.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Materials: Students will receive a course manual with presentation slides and reference materials.
Examination: There is no exam.
Technical Requirements: For eBooks: Internet for downloading the eBook Laptop, tablet, Smartphone, eReader (No Kindle) Adobe DRM supported software (e.g. Digital Editions, Bluefire Reader) eBook download and activation instructions
|Waterfall vs Agile|
|An Intro to Agile Process|
|Agile Project Delivery|
|The Product Backlog|
|Planning & Estimation|
|The core tenets of Scrum|
|Advanced Scrum Topics|
|Agile Project Simulation|