Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
HDI Support Center Director
High quality training from
Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Gaining the support of senior Management and effectively communicating the pivotal role of the support center are crucial to any support operation’s success. For these reasons, support center directors must serve as support leaders and strategically align the support center with the organization.
HDI Support Center Director (HDI-SCD) training focuses on the development and execution of strategic plans that will take the organization to the next level. Participants discover how to realize greater return on investment, develop and maintain formal procedures for increased productivity and consistency, and manage customer perceptions.
Unit 1 : Executive Leadership
- ● The Role of a Leader
- ● The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- ● Manage the Support Center as a business
- ● Industry Best Practices and Frameworks
Unit 2 : Business Planning and Strategy
- ● Building the Support Center Strategy
- ● Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
- ● Financial Management
- ● Cost, Value, and Return on Investment
- ● Service level Management
Unit 3 : Support Center Processes
- ● IT Service Management
- ● The Service Operations Phase
- ● The Service Design Phase
- ● The Service Transition Phase
- ● Total Quality Management
- ● Knowledge Management
Unit 4 : Tools and Technology
- ● Support Center Infrastructure
- ● Support Tools and Communication Channels
- ● Support Delivery Methods
- ● Cloud Services
- ● Service Management Systems
- ● Vendor Relationships
Unit 5 : Metrics and Quality Assurance
- ● Operational Metrics
- ● Baselining and Benchmarking
- ● Performance Reporting
- ● Continuous Improvement
Unit 6 : People Management
- ● Sourcing Strategies
- ● Workforce Management
- ● Team Building
Unit 7 : Organizational Development
- ● Managing Organizational Change
- ● Global Awareness and Diversity
- ● Service Ethics
Unit 8 : Marketing the Support Center
- ● Promoting the Value of the Support Center
- ● Components of a Successful Marketing Program
Unit 9 : Creating a Business Case
- ● The Purpose of a Business Case
- ● The Anatomy of a Business Case
- ● Presenting the Business Case
- ● Assesment strategies for support center maturity.
- ● How to quantify your support center’s value and maximize return on investment.
- ● Twelve-step Process and decision matrix for selecting technologies and vendors.
- ● The Requirements of an effective service catalog.
- ● How to align support strategies with business Goals and Objectives.
- ● Knowledge Management Processes that can save you time and money.
- ● Strategies for workforce Management, coaching, team building, and succession planning.
- ● How to justify a service improvement project with a business case.
- ● Valuable reporting tools: balanced scorecard, morning report, and executive brief.
- ● Selecting the right leading and lagging indicators.
- ● Executive Leadership
- ● Business Planning and Strategy
- ● Support Center Processes
- ● Tools and Technology
- ● Metrics and Quality Assurance
- ● People Management
- ● Organizational Development
- ● Marketing the Support Center
- ● Creating a Business Case
- ● Seasoned technical service and support leaders who are responsible for their organizations’ overall service delivery and provide strategic direction, financial accountability, and performance reporting.
- ● Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Director certification exam.
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.