Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
HDI Support Center Manager
High quality training from
Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Support center managers are responsible for executing the operational and tactical plans of the support organization while satisfying customer and business needs. HDI Support Center Manager (HDI-SCM) training explores how the support center’s strategy drives everything the support center does: service delivery, infrastructure implementation, operational Processes, workforce Management, and support center marketing. Designed for both new and experienced support center managers, this Course helps support center managers satisfy operational demands and build a support center that aligns with the organization, adds value to the business, and delivers on its commitments.
- ● Introduction
- ● Unit 1: The Support Center
- ● Unit 2: Strategy
- ● Unit 3: IT Financial Management
- ● Unit 4: Technology and Service Support
- ● Unit 5: Service Level Management
- ● Unit 6: Metrics and Quality Assurance
- ● Unit 7: Support Processes
- ● Unit 8: Leadership
- ● Unit 9: Workforce Management
- ● Unit 10: Training and Retention
- ● Unit 11: Promoting the Support Center
- ● Characteristics of an effective support center manager.
- ● How to create service level agreements, operational level agreements, and standard operating procedures in support of a service catalog.
- ● The steps involved in performing a cost-benefit analysis and calculating total cost of ownership and return on investment.
- ● The relationships between IT service Management Processes.
- ● The difference between and the importance of strategic, tactical, and operational planning.
- ● Benefits and challenges of self-service technologies.
- ● Processes for building and managing effective security Policies.
- ● Staffing models.
- ● The value of outsourcing.
- ● Tactics for screening, hiring, training, and managing high-performance teams.
- ● The metrics and key performance indicators essential to performance reporting.
- ● Introduction
- ● The Support Center
- ● Strategy
- ● IT Financial Management
- ● Technology and Service Support
- ● Service Level Management
- ● Metrics and Quality Assurance
- ● Support Processes
- ● Leadership
- ● Workforce Management
- ● Training and Retention
- ● Promoting the Support Center
Experienced technical support professionals who must manage all day-to-day functions as well as master critical performance, and customer service strategies. Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Manager certification exam.
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.