Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
HDI Technical Support Professional
High quality training from
Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The technical support professional assists with providing support services and acts as an escalation point, providing level 2 or level 3 support, for the support center. They may work directly with customers or with other departments to resolve issues related to the organization’s products and/or the IT infrastructure that enables the business.
The HDI Technical Support Professional training focuses on customer service and service Management Best Practices, emphasizing responsive incident escalation, the importance of metrics measurement, knowledge Management, problem Management, improving teamwork, and stress Management.
Role of the Technical Support Professional
- ● The Support Organization’s Role in the Business
- ● The Role of the Technical Support Professional
- ● The Value of the Technical Support Professional
- ● Strategic Perspective
- ● The Service Catalog
- ● Service Level Management
- ● Standard Operating Procedures
- ● Business Alignment
Support Center Processes and Operations
- ● Best Practices
- ● Information Technology Information Library
- ● Service Operation Functions
- ● Service Operation Processes
- ● Service Design Processes
- ● Service Design Processes
- ● Service Transition Processes
Continual Service Improvement
- ● Continual Service Improvement
- ● Quality Assurance
- ● Metrics
- ● Performance Reporting
Support Delivery Methods & Technology
- ● Support Center Infrastructure
- ● Support Delivery Methods
- ● Cloud Services
- ● Remote Management
- ● Service Management Systems
- ● Communicating with Stakeholders
- ● Communication Barriers
- ● Communication Filters
- ● Communication Enablers
- ● Global Communication
- ● Vocal Elements
- ● Body Language
- ● Active Listening
Customer Management Skills
- ● Your Customer’s Psychological Needs
- ● Empathy
- ● Emotional Intelligence
- ● Handling Conflicts
- ● Customer Competency Levels
Problem Solving & Troubleshooting Skills
- ● Your Problem Solving Approach
- ● The Incident Management Process
- ● Problem Investigation and Diagnosis
- ● Root Cause Analysis
- ● Effective Documentation
Teamwork Time Management, & Stress Management
- ● Teamwork
- ● Time Management Skills
- ● Stress Management Skills
- ● Customer service Best Practices
- ● Communications skills
- ● Service Management Best Practices and terms
- ● Importance of being responsive to incident escalation and the need to log information properly
- ● Purpose and value of quality assurance monitoring
- ● Metrics used to monitor individual and team performance and to determine key success factors
- ● Knowledge Management Best Practices
- ● How to improve problem solving and problem Management
- ● How to improve teamwork and relationships
- ● Support Center Overview
- ● Strategic Framework
- ● Support Center Processes and Operations
- ● Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- ● Support Delivery Methods & Technology
- ● Communication Skills
- ● Customer Management Skills
- ● Problem Solving & Troubleshooting Skills
- ● Teamwork, Time Management, & Stress Management
Technical support professionals who serve as the escalation point for one or more support centers and desktop support teams.
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.