Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 2: Introduction to High-Velocity IT
- Module 3: High-Velocity IT Approaches
- Module 4: High-Velocity IT Operating Models
- Module 5: ITIL Building Blocks for High-Velocity IT
- Module 6: High-Velocity IT Culture
- Module 7: Supporting Models and Concepts for Purpose
- Module 8: Supporting Models and Concepts for People
- Module 9: Supporting Models and Concepts for Progress
- Module 10: High-Velocity IT Objectives and Techniques
- Module 11: Techniques for Valuable Investments
- Module 12: Techniques for Fast Developments
- Module 13: Techniques for Resilient Operations
- Module 14: Techniques for Co-created Value
- Module 15: Techniques for Assured Conformance
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT.
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL operating model.
- Understand the importance of ITIL guiding principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT.
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching in the same stream.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.