Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
ITIL® – Service Operation (SO)
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This ITIL Service Lifecycle Course immerses participants in the overall concepts, Processes, Policies and methods associated with the Service Operation phase of the Service Lifecycle. The Course covers the Management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Operation stage, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL Best Practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
Participants benefit from an optimal mix of Learning methods that provides them with the most effective way to build their ITIL knowledge with respect to Service Operations and learn to apply this knowledge in real life. Participants can complete eLearning modules in their own time to build the right level of knowledge before participating in the interactive classroom or virtual classroom sessions where they can apply this knowledge in Practice.
Module1: Introduction to Service Operation
- ● Purpose and Objectives
- ● Scope of the Process
- ● Context of Service Operation and the Service Lifecycle
- ● Business Value of the Process
- ● Service Operation Fundamentals
Module2: Service Operation Principles
- ● Achieving Balance in Service Operation
- ● Providing Good Service
- ● Operational Staff Involvement in the Service Lifecycle
- ● Operational Health
- ● Communication
- ● Documentation
- ● Inputs and Outputs
Module3: Service Operation Processes – Part 1
- ● Event Management
- ● Incident Management
- ● Problem Management
Module4: Service Operation Processes – Part 2
- ● Request Fulfillment
- ● Access Management
Module5: Common Service Operation Activities
- ● Goal
- ● Monitoring and Control Services
- ● IT Operations
- ● Server and Mainframe Management and Support
- ● Network Management
- ● Storage and Archival
- ● Database Administration
- ● Directory Services Management
- ● Desktop and Mobile Device Support
- ● Middleware Management
- ● Internet/Web Management
- ● Facilities and Data Center Management
- ● Operational Activities of Processes Covered in Other Lifecycle Stages
- ● Improvement of Operational Activities
Module6: Organizing for Service Operation
- ● Functions of Service Operation
- ● Roles
- ● Organizational Structures of Service Operation
Module7: Technology Considerations
- ● Generic Technology Requirements
- ● Evaluation Criteria for Technology and Tools for Process Implementation
Module8: Implementation of Service Operation
- ● Managing Changes in Service Operation
- ● Service Operation and Project Management
- ● Assessing and Managing Risks in Service Operation
- ● Operational Staff in Service Design and Service Transition
- ● Planning and Implementing Service Management Technologies
Module9: Challenges, Critical Success Factors, and Risks
- ● Objective
- ● Challenges, CSFs, and Risks
- ● Exam Preparation Guide
- ● Understanding Service Management as a Practice and Service Operation Principles, purpose and objective
- ● Understanding how all Service Operation Processes interact with other Service Lifecycle Processes
- ● The sub-Processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Operation Processes
- ● The roles and responsibilities within Service Operation and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- ● How to measure Service Operation performance
- ● Understanding technology and implementation Requirements in support of Service Operation
- ● The challenges, critical success factors and Risks related with Service Operation
6 hours of self-paced, instructor-supported eLearning
- ● Introduction
- ● Service Operation Principles
- ● Service Operation Processes
- ● Lunch
- ● Service Operation Processes
- ● Homework
- ● Common Services Operation Activities
- ● Organizing Service Operations
- ● Lunch
- ● Technology Considerations
- ● Implementation of Services Operation
- ● Challenges, Critical
- ● Success Factors and Risks
- ● 2 hours of self-paced, instructor-supported eLearning
The Service Operation Lifecycle Course will be of interest to:
- ● Individuals who have their ITIL Foundation Certificate who want to purse the intermediate and advanced level ITIL certifications.
- ● Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL Service Operation stage of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and how activities in it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- ● Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
- ● IT professionals working within or about to enter a Service Operation environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved.
- ● A typical role includes (but is not restricted to): IT managers, Process owners, ITSM implementation teams, consultants, stakeholders, or anyone else involved in the ITSM project
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.