Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
PMI® Agile Certification Training
High quality training from
Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Agile is a philosophy that uses organizational models based on people, collaboration and shared values, such as rolling wave planning; iterative and incremental delivery; rapid and flexible response to change; and open communication between teams, stakeholders and customers. There are many methodologies that adhere to these tenets such as SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, XP.
Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® is developed in response to this increasing demand of organizations in the marketplace for project practitioners who can apply a diversity of methods to their projects.
This PMI-ACP® course provides a high quality training program that teaches you the skills and knowledge you need to successfully apply Agile practices in real life and to pass the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® examination to earn your certification.
Module 1 – Introduction
- ● Introduction to the Course
- ● Course Overview
- ● Module Structure
Module 2 – Introduction to the Project Management
- ● Project and Project Management
- ● PMI and PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition
- ● Introduction to Agile
Module 3 – Agile Manifesto and Principles
- ● Agile Philosophy
- ● Agile Project Management
- ● Agile project Life Cycle
- ● Traditional vs. Agile Project Management
Module 4 – Agile Methods and Approaches
- ● Scrum
- ● eXtreme Project Management (XPM)
- ● Lean
- ● Kanban
- ● Agile Unified Process (AUP)
- ● Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
- ● Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- ● Feature-Driven Development (FDD)
Module 5 – Agile Domains and Tasks
- ● Domain I. Agile Principles and Mindset
- ● Domain II. Value-driven Delivery
- ● Domain III. Stakeholder Engagement
- ● Domain IV. Team Performance
- ● Domain V. Adaptive Planning
- ● Domain VI. Problem Detection and Resolution
- ● Domain VII. Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
Module 6 – Agile Tools and Techniques – I
- ● Agile Analysis and Design
- ● Agile Estimation
- ● Communications
- ● Interpersonal Skills
- ● Metrics
Module 7 – Agile Tools and Techniques – II
- ● Planning, Monitoring & Adapting
- ● Process Improvement
- ● Product Quality
- ● Risk Management
- ● Value-Based Prioritization
Module 8 – Agile Knowledge and Skills
- ● Stakeholder Management
- ● Building Agile Teams
- ● Communication Management
- ● Problem Solving
- ● Other Agile Concepts
Module 9 – PMI-ACP Exam Preparation
- ● Introduction to PMI® and PMBOK®
- ● PMI-ACP® Credential
- ● PMI-ACP® Application Overview
- ● Exam Preparation
Individuals who have completed this course will have an understanding of:
1. Agile manifesto, principles and practices across Agile methodologies, such as:
- ● Scrum
- ● eXtreme Programming (XP)
- ● Lean
- ● Kanban
- ● Dynamic Systems Development Methods (DSDM)
- ● Test-Driven / Feature-Driven Developments
2. Agile project lifecycle and key Agile management skills and social, economical and environmental influences.
3. Applying Agile management knowledge and skills, such as communications, coaching and mentoring, leadership, team motivation, problem solving strategies, and more.
4. Using Agile tools & techniques, such as value based prioritization, risk management, soft skills negotiation, product quality, Agile estimation, analysis, and design.
5. How to deliver a high quality product in a shorter period of time
6. Empowerment of team; self-organization and self-management
What are the prerequisites for PMI Agile Certified Practitioner exam?
To apply for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification PMI, you should have:
- A secondary degree or higher
- 2000 hours of general project management experience in the last five years
- At least 1,500 hours of experience working on agile project teams during last three years
Once you pass the exam successfully, you will be awarded the prestigious PMI-ACP certificate from PMI.
There are no formal requirements for participating in this course; however, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the Agile basics.
There are eligibility requirements for taking the exam if you plan to apply for the PMI-ACP certification upon completion of this course:
- ● Secondary school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent
- ● 2000 hours working on project teams within the last 5 years (active PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement)
- ● 1500 hours working on Agile project teams or with Agile methodologies within the last 3 years (in addition to the above 2000 hours)
- ● At least 21 contact hours (CPUs) worth of Agile Project management training.
You or your organization use Agile practices or your organization is adopting Agile methods
Professionals pursuing the PMI-ACP® certification CIO / CTO / IT Executives
- ● Project / Program Management Officers
- ● Development / Operation Managers
- ● Project Managers / Team Leads
- ● Developers/ Programmers
- ● Designers / Testers
- ● Project Controllers / Planners
- ● Product Owners / Stakeholders
- ● Scrum Masters / Scrum Team Members
What does Mangates provide me on the day of course?
We provide Course Materials, Course Completion Certificate and Refreshments.
What experience does instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Does this course includes exam?
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.