Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This course helps experienced PRINCE2 Practitioners and/or experienced Agile Practitioners understand how the PRINCE2 governance model can be applied to Agile environments. By taking this course, experienced PRINCE2 practitioners develop management controls for agile development, while experienced agile practitioners understand PRINCE2 governance requirements.
Benefits of Taking This Course
Many people confuse PRINCE2 as a “traditional” or “waterfall” project management method, and wrongly assume that it cannot be applied with the more cutting-edge “agile” project management techniques. In fact, PRINCE2 is applicable to any project and is fully enabled to work in an agile environment.
That said, most PRINCE2 Practitioners do not have sufficient understanding of agile techniques to be able to adopt the Agile methods, and many agile practitioners do not understand the flexibility that PRINCE2 provides.
2. An Overview of Agile
3. Introduction to PRINCE2 Agile
4. The 5 Targets
5. Starting-Up a Project, Initiating a Project
6. Agile and the PRINCE2 Themes
1. Principles and Behaviours
2. Managing Product Delivery
5. Controlling a Stage and Managing a Stage
1. Directing a Project
2. Closing a Project
3. Rich Communication
4. Kanban and The Kanban Method
5. Lean Start-Up
6. Further Guidance
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- • Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- • Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- • Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- • Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- • Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- • To learn through the use of theory and practical exercises
- • To prepare Participants for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
- Exam Format: Open-book format. Paper-Based. Participants may bring PRINCE2 Agile book only
- Questions: 50 multiple-choice questions.
- Passing Score: 60% / 30 questions
- Exam Duration: 150 minutes (2 hrs. 30 minutes).
- Proctoring: Live
As of October 2016, PRINCE2 Agile certification can be taken if the participant hold any of the certifications:
- • PRINCE2 Foundation
- • PRINCE2 Practitioner
- • Project Management Professional® (PMP)
- • Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- • IMPA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director)
As per AXELOS, these prerequisites will initially run until December 2017.
Primarily, PRINCE2 Agile is for those members of the PRINCE2 community who are practicing agile, are wanting to become more agile, or are encountering more agile. It may also be useful to agile practitioners who want to adopt PRINCE2 project governance to complement their existing agile practices.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching the same filed.