Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Program
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 40 PDU’s
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. The method is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is practiced worldwide.
PRINCE2 is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for running a successful project regardless of project type or scale. PRINCE2 can be tailored to meet your organization or industry specific requirement.
The purpose of the foundation level is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2. The foundation level is also a pre-requisite for the practitioner certification.
- ● Introduction to Project Management
- ● Definitions of various Project Management terms
- ● Introduction to PRINCE2®
- ● Associations between Principles, Themes and Processes
- ● Tailoring PRINCE2® to the Project Environment
- ● Project Life Cycles and Product Life cycle
- ● Seven Themes
- ● Business Case
- ● Organization
- ● Quality
- ● Risk
- ● Techniques
- ● Product Based Planning
- ● Quality Review
- ● Plans
- ● Change
- ● Progress
- ● Seven Processes
- ● Starting up a Project
- ● Initiating a Project
- ● Directing a Project
- ● Controlling a Stage
- ● Managing Product Delivery
- ● Managing Stage Boundaries
- ● Closing a Project
- ● Management Products
- ● Themes, Processes and Management Products
- ● Tailoring
- ● Homework- Read the courseware and solve Sample Question Paper
- ● Discussion on Sample Question Paper
- ● Self study (Preparation for the exam)
- ● Final certification exam and administration
- ● Seven principles, seven themes and seven processes
- ● Management Products
- ● Exam pattern of Practitioner Exam
- ● Sample Question Papers
- ● Understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement in the life cycle of a project
- ● Prepare for and take the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exams
- ● Apply the proven PRINCE2 project management process model
- ● Implement the PRINCE2 principles, a framework of good practice
- ● Initiate projects with clear scope, agreed responsibilities, and acceptable risk levels
- ● Apply minimum controls to keep projects on track and deliver agreed levels of quality
- ● Close projects with expected outcomes, next steps, and lessons
- ● Objective testing
- ● 8 questions – 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- ● 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) – 55%
- ● Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- ● Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only).
This qualification is aimed at Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including:
- ● Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- ● Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- ● Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
- ● Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Does the course fee cover exam fee?
Yes the training fee covers the examination fee
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
What are the hours of the Training?
The Training hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.