Course Description :
Agile is a philosophy that uses organizational models based on people, collaboration and shared values, such as rolling wave planning; iterative and incremental delivery; rapid and flexible response to change; and open communication between teams, stakeholders and customers. There are many methodologies that adhere to these tenets such as SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, XP.
Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® is developed in response to this increasing demand of organizations in the marketplace for project practitioners who can apply a diversity of methods to their projects.
This PMI-ACP® course provides a high quality training program that teaches you the skills and knowledge you need to successfully apply Agile practices in real life and to pass the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®examination to earn your certification.
This classroom course is aimed at people who work in Agile projects or whose organizations are adopting Agile principles.
Benefits of Taking This Course :
- • Provides you with increased professional versatility in project management methodologies and Agile framework.
- • Presents you a higher level of professional credibility with a combination of Agile training and examination on Agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques.
- • Supplies you with the material to apply Agile, Agile framework and in demand methodologies. i.e. SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, XP, TDD, DSDM and more
- • Gives you the most recent information about the PMI-ACP® exam by PMI
- • Provides everything you need to be fully prepared to take and pass the PMI-ACP® exam, including satisfying the 21 CPUs required to write the examination.
- Learning Objectives :
- Individuals who have completed this course will have an understanding of:
- ● Agile manifesto, principles and practices across Agile methodologies, such as:
- – Scrum
- – eXtreme Programming (XP)
- – Lean
- – Kanban
- – Dynamic Systems Development Methods (DSDM)
- – Test-Driven / Feature-Driven Developments
- ● Agile project lifecycle and key Agile management skills and social, economical and environmental influences.
- ● Applying Agile management knowledge and skills, such as communications, coaching and mentoring, leadership, team motivation, problem solving strategies, and more.
- ● Using Agile tools & techniques, such as value based prioritization, risk management, soft skills negotiation, product quality, Agile estimation, analysis, and design.
- ● How to deliver a high quality product in a shorter period of time
- ● Empowerment of team; self-organization and self-management
- ● Professional responsibilities concerning Agile Project management.
- ● Requirements to apply for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification and pass the PMI-ACP ® exam