Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
SAFe® 4.6 Advanced Scrum Master with SASM Certification
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEU’s
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The next step in the Scrum Master’s learning path
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts.
The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
To perform the role of a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master attendees should be able to:
- ● Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment
- ● Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale
- ● Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- ● Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
- ● Learn to apply Kanban eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
- ● Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
- ● Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
- ● Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
- ● Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- ● Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- ● Facilitating program execution
- ● Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- ● Building high-performing teams
- ● Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- ● SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certificate
- ● A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, which includes access to the SASM Community of Practice
- ● A SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification usage guide with SASM certification marks
- ● Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
- ● Exam Name: SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master Exam
- ● Exam Format: Multiple Choice, True/False
- ● Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser); closed book; no outside assistance; timed exam
- ● Exam Access: First attempt free within 30 days from course completion date
- ● Exam Duration: Once the exam begins candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam
- ● Number of Questions: 82
- ● Passing Score: 57 (70%)
Renewals are yearly from the date of certification:
- ● Renewal fee is $100
- ● Renewal fee for the SSM certification is included in SASM renewal (if your SASM certification is up-to-date)
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, having one or more of the following certifications is highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam:
- ● SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
- ● Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- ● Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- ● Existing Scrum Masters
- ● Team leaders, project managers, and others who have assumed the role of an Agile team facilitator in a SAFe or enterprise Agile context
- ● Engineering and development managers who will be responsible for Agile execution and for coaching teams and teams of teams
- ● Agile coaches
- ● Agile program managers and prospective Release Train Engineers
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Does this course includes exam?
Once after the Training you suppose to apply for the examination through PMI.org, Our trainer will guide you to apply for the examination
What are PDU’s and SEU’s?
A PDU stands for a Professional Development Unit, A way to measure ongoing professional development. SEUs are Scrum Educational Units, issued by the Scrum Alliance
What are the hours of the Training?
The Training hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
What time shall I arrive at the venue
Please arrive 15 minutes early for the training
After the training within how many days do I need to take the Exam?
After the training you will have 90 days of time to take the test, if you are unable to take the test within 90 days then you should take the training again to appear for the examination.
Does the course fee cover exam fee?
Yes the training fee covers the examination fee
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
When is the exam conducted?
Once after the training you can take the test, most of the trainings has web based open book test, hence you can take the test on your preferred location.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.