Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
SAFe® for Architects
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 15 PDUs and 15 SEU’s
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe® Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe 4 Architect. The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
This course is for senior technical contributors who need to understand the role of System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile enterprises. The course is also appropriate for individuals desiring a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Architect attendees should be able to:
- ● Architect using SAFe principles
- ● Align architecture with business value
- ● Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
- ● Plan architectural runway to enable delivery success
- ● Architect for continuous delivery and Release on Demand
- ● Lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and execution
- ● Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation
- ● Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- ● Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
- ● Aligning architecture with business value
- ● Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- ● Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- ● Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
- ● Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- ● Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- ● Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- ● SAFe® 4 Architect certificate
- ● A one-year certified membership as a SAFe® 4 Architect, which includes access to the ARCH Community of Practice
- ● Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Certificates expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
Renewal fee is $100
Those who attend this course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and must have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending this one.
Who will benefit?
The following will benefit from this course:
- ● System, Solution, and Enterprise architects
- ● Architects in supporting technical disciplines
- ● Experienced software developers
- ● Technical managers making architectural decisions
- ● Product leaders collaborating with architects
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- ● Attendee workbooks
- ● Eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Architect (ARCH) exam
- ● One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- ● Course certificate of completion
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.