Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
SAFe® For Teams
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 15 PDUs and 15 SEU’s
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, attendees should be able to:
- ● Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- ● Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- ● Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- ● Plan Iterations
- ● Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- ● Plan Program Increments
- ● Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- ● Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- ● Building an Agile Team
- ● Planning the Iteration
- ● Executing the Iteration
- ● Executing the Program Increment
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- ● SAFe Practitioner certificate
- ● A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Practitioner, which includes access to the SP Community of Practice
- ● A SAFe Practitioner certification usage guide with SP certification marks
- ● Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Certificates expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
Renewal fee is $100
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- ● Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- ● Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- ● Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- ● Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- ● All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- ● Attendee workbook
- ● Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP) exam
- ● One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- ● Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
- ●Exam name – SAFe 4 Practitioner Exam
- ●Exam format – Multiple choice,
- ●Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- ●Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 Practitioner course
- ●Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- ●Number of questions – 45
- ●Passing score – 35 out of 45 (77% passing score)
- ●Language – English
- ●Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- ●Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.