Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
SAFe Release Train Engineer
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs and 24 SEU’s
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Attendees explore the skills needed to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART through servant leadership and coaching—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Release Train Engineer (RTE). During this three-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE in the SAFe enterprise.
Through experiential learning, attendees will examine the RTE role in a Lean-Agile transformation. They will learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. They will also learn how to prepare, plan and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primarily enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
To perform the role of a SAFe Release Train Engineer, attendees should be able to:
- ● Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- ● Assist with program and large solution execution
- ● Foster relentless improvement
- ● Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
- ● Develop an action plan to continue the learning journey
- ● Exploring the RTE Role and Responsibilities
- ● Applying SAFe Principles
- ● Organizing the ART
- ● Planning a Program Increment
- ● Executing a Program Increment
- ● Fostering Relentless Improvement
- ● Serving the ART
- ● Continuing Your Learning Journey
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- ● SAFe Release Train Engineer certificate
- ● A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Release Train Engineer, which includes access to the RTE Community of Practice
- ● A SAFe Release Train Engineer certification usage guide with RTE certification marks
- ● Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Certificates expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
- ● Renewal fee is $295
- ● Renewal fee for the RTE certification is included in SPC renewal (if your SPC certification is up-to-date)
The following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification exam:
- ● Hold at least one current SAFe certification
- ● Have launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- ● RTEs and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- ● Program and project managers
- ● Scrum Masters
- ● Leaders and managers
- ● Agile coaches
- ● SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- ● Attendee workbooks
- ● Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Release Train Engineer (RTE) exam
- ● One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- ● Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
- ● SAFe Release Train Engineer Exam
- ● Exam format: Multiple choice
- ● Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- ● Exam access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 Scrum Master course
- ● Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2 hours) to complete the exam
- ● Number of questions: 60
- ● Passing score: 44 out of 60 (73%) for RTE 4.6 exam
Note: 40 out of 60 (67%) for RTE 4.5 exam
- ● Language: English
- ● Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- ● Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.