Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
SAFe® Scrum Master
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 15 PDUs and 15 SEU’s
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
In this two-day course, attendees will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
Attendees will also discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe 4 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Scrum Master, attendees should be able to:
- ● Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- ● Facilitate Scrum events
- ● Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- ● Support effective Program Increment execution
- ● Support relentless improvement
- ● Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- ● Support DevOps implementation
- ● Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- ● Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- ● Experiencing Program Increment planning
- ● Facilitating Iteration execution
- ● Finishing the Program Increment
- ● Coaching the Agile team
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- ● SAFe Scrum Master certificate
- ● A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Scrum Master, which includes access to the SSM Community of Practice
- ● A SAFe Scrum Master certification usage guide with SSM certification marks
- ● Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Certificates expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
Renewal fee is $100
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
- ● Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- ● Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- ● Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- ● New Scrum Masters who need to perform the role
- ● Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a SAFe enterprise
- ● Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role
- ● SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- ● Printed workbook
- ● Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
- ● One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- ● Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
- ●Exam name – SAFe® 4 Scrum Master Exam
- ●Exam format – Multiple choice; Multiple select
- ●Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- ●Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 Scrum Master course
- ●Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- ●Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam/dd>
- ●Number of questions – 45
- ●Passing score – 33 out of 45 (73% passing score)
- ●Language – English
- ●Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.