Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Agile For Executives
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs and 8 SEU’s
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This one-day course presents a step-by-step approach to Agile for Executives. The course provides you with overviews of key principles and benefits of applying Agile methodologies.
Defining the Challenges of Software Development
- ● Making the Case for Change
- ● What is the problem Agile is trying to solve?
Defining the Agile Proposition
- ● Why Agile
- ● The Agile Paradigm
- ● Agile Basics
- ● Agile Manifesto and Principles
- ● Agile Methodologies
- ● Five Levels of Agile Planning
- ● Agile Benefits — including industry data, survey results and personal experience
The Path to Agile Adoption
- ● Dealing with Barriers to Agile Adoption
- ● An Agile Organization
- ● Driving Investment Decisions with Agile
- ● The path to successful Agile adoption
- ● Understand Agile Practices and Principles
- ● Obtain valuable information from industry surveys identifying compelling Agile benefits realized by companies worldwide
- ● Gain insight into effective metrics for managing Agile team performance
- ● Dispel the myth that mid and long term planning are abandoned with Agile
- ● Appreciate how teams and management can build trust more quickly
- ● Discuss the transition from command and control to empower and inspire style of leadership
- ● Explore how to help teams to create a cadence that will enable them to succeed
- ● Understand tools and techniques for promoting transparency in communication at all levels
- ● Identify some of the common pitfalls Agile teams may encounter
- ● Learn from an instructor with day-to-day experience implementing agile practices across multiple organizations
- ● Glean knowledge of Agile team roles and where the Executive fits
- ● Agile Overview
- ● Agile Basics and Practices
- ● Becoming Agile
This course is designed for anyone who is considering the use of an Agile method for software development, including:
- ● Project Managers
- ● Analysts
- ● Developers
- ● Programmers
- ● Testers
- ● IT Manager/Directors
- ● Software Engineers
- ● Software Architects
- ● Customers
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching Agile Courses
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.