Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Ten Best Practice Customer Service Techniques – Mini Course
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 5 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
How to deal with an angry customer?
How to handle the requests for discounts in a professional manner?
How to turn negative experiences into positive ones?
These are some of the quick best practice customer service techniques you will be able to easily teach your team with this half-day mini course. Empower your team with ten best practice customer service techniques to professionally deal with some of the most common customer interactions.
- The service recovery catch
- When dealing with angry customers and customers showing strong emotions
- When you want customers to do something or follow your direction
- When the customer is arguing
- When the customer tells you they are having an issue
- When the customer expresses displeasure
- When turning negative experiences into positive ones
- When customer has been given wrong information
- When we are in the wrong
- When a customer requests a discount
- When a customer threatens to defect to competition
Customer Service Staffs.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.