Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
These business presentations training will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to deliver effective and persuasive business presentations that get results. It will help you to present in a style that changes the way people think about the topics they present to them while leaving the audience with key actions to take away.
You will be guided on how to prepare and deliver the message with impact and given the tools and techniques to ensure that their audience feel engaged and influenced by your delivery.
Persuasive presentations that get results, our Business Presentations Training.
Organisations need people that can deliver persuasive business presentations. Here you have the training to help you develop them.
Business presentations are about having the skills to engage and persuade an audience and make a change in their thinking, behaviour or attitude. It’s about preparing and delivering a presentation with impact. This business presentations training course gives you all the tools and expert knowledge to run a professional and effective workshop on presentations that get results.
Perhaps you’re looking to improve the presentation performance of a management or sales team. Or you want to include presentation skills training as part of management and leadership induction sessions. Whatever your need, we provide you with a comprehensive business presentations training to make your life easy.
Why is taking this business presentation training course a good idea?
Well, just imagine if you were better able to:
- Inspire your audience and achieve your presentation objectives.
- Deliver presentations that make a sale, gain influence or promote the business.
- Improve employee engagement and invigorate workers.
- Create a positive work environment through effective communication.
- Improve your self-awareness making you better, more productive presenters.
- Develop presentation content that delivers a winning message.
Ultimately these training allow you to develop presenters that are able to engage audiences and use persuasive techniques to get results. You need persuasive presenters. And now you have the training to help you get them.
These business presentations training is aimed at persuasion and getting results that make the audience alter their thinking, behaviour or attitude as a result of the presentation. As the training is about business presentations it is clearly aimed at making a proposition and getting that proposition acted upon.
Five Types of Presentation – Establishing the five different types of presentation and highlighting the fact that this training focuses on ‘Persuasive’ presentations
Common Presentation Mistakes – Identifying what goes wrong with presentations and understanding what can be done to ensure they go right
Planning – You and the Audience – Define your expertise by developing an effective elevator speech. Understanding your purpose as a presenter and using this knowledge to ensure you adapt your presentation to focus on the audience needs
Writing Structured Content
– The Headline – Constructing an intriguing and interesting headline that encourages the audience to find out more
– Developing Your Draft – Following a clear structure that enables you to pull together a presentation draft in no time at all. This includes:
– The Outline – This provides an in-depth structure to follow and add information
– Brainstorming – This process ensures you have more than enough content
– Presentation Notes – This provides you with an easy reference tool
– Tell a Story – Encouraging a storytelling approach to presenting
Being Persuasive – Using the AIDA persuasion model to move your audience to action
Visual Aids – Understanding the three types of visual aids and how best to use them. Following clear guidelines when using PowerPoint presentations to ensure you get the most out of this common tool
Overcoming Nerves – Clear techniques to ensure you reduce nerves and avoid stress
Delivering Your Presentation – Improving your communication style and appearing charismatic and cool. Getting your pitch, pace and volume right, using positive gestures and movement to engage with the audience and build trust
At the end of this business presentations training course, you will be able to:
- Design and deliver a persuasive presentation that gets results
- Benchmark and structure your own presentations with real examples and tips
- Explain how audiences listen and respond to presentations
- Follow prompts that help them reflect, evaluate and learn from experience
Once after the training you receive course completion certificate from Mangates
Anybody who is interested in learning Effective Soft Skills.
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching Agile Courses
Does this course includes exam?
This course does not include exams as this is non-certifications course. once after the training we provide course completion certificate with each credit per hour (SEU,s or PDU’s)