Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Telephone Customer Service – Find a way to say YES!
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This fun high energy two day call center customer service excellence program combines the best in corporate training with the best in personal motivation. Throughout the training program agents discover that it’s truly up to them to make a difference and that each agent is directly responsible for the success of the business. The program focuses not only on the people but also on the skill set agents need to connect better with customers and provide an exceptional customer experience through empathy and taking ownership of customer’s issues, using customer centric strategies to solve business challenges promoting customer loyalty and building customer centric bridges.
Module One: Introduction
- Ice breaking activity.
- The Perfect Call Center Agent.
- Attitude, Skills and Knowledge.
- The Professional Call Center Agent Skills set, Mindset and Customer Knowledge.
Module Two: The Professional Call Center Agent MindSet:
- First Impressions – voice recording activity.
- Characteristics of High Performing Service Providers.
- Logic and Emotion when it comes to buying or continuing to use a product or service.
Module Three: The Professional Call Center Agent Skill Set:
- Are You An Expert?
- Active Listening
- Use the Power of Questions
- Use Best Practice Telephone Customer Care Techniques
Module Four: Know Your Caller’s Personality Style
- Find out your personality style
- The communication styles model
- Dealing with different caller personalities
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Define negotiation and Identify steps for proper negotiation preparation.
- How to negotiate effectively with different personality styles.
- Define principled negotiation and identify the four steps in the negotiation process.
- Learn bargaining techniques and strategies of inventing options for mutual gain and move negotiations from bargaining to closing.
Anybody who is looking to enhance their skills to provide the highest quality support to customers. including Call Center Customer Service Representatives and Agents.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.