Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Elements of Risk Management
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The mission of every organization is affected by today’s global economy and the digital era. Organizations are critically dependent on information technology (IT) to better support their Business Goals. Risk Management plays a critical role in protecting an organization’s information assets, and its mission therein, from IT-related Risk. An effective Risk Management Process is an important component of a successful IT security program. The principal goal of an organization’s Risk Management Process should be to protect the organization and its ability to perform its mission, not just its IT assets. Therefore, the Risk Management Process should not be treated primarily as a technical function carried out by the IT experts who operate and manage the IT system, but as an essential management function of the organization.
Risk is the net negative impact of the exercise of a vulnerability, considering both the probability and the impact of occurrence. Risk Management is the Process of identifying Risk, assessing Risk, and taking steps to reduce risk to an acceptable level. This course provides an overview of the specific criteria, steps, and actions necessary to implement and sustain a comprehensive Information Risk Management program.
- ● Module1: Risk Management Definitions and Principles
- ● Module2: Risk Management Policies and RequirementS
- ● Module3: Defining Risk Management Goals and Objectives
- ● Module4: NIST Assesment Process – A Best Practice
- ● Module5: Course Learning Summary
- ● Address various Risk methodologies and assess application to individual enterprise environments.
- ● Explain and utilize Risk Assesment and analysis methodologies.
- ● Identify significant components of Risk and their respective Definitions.
- ● Define Risk Management Goals and Objectives.
- ● Document Risk Practices and Risk types.
- ● Recognize the ISO Principles of Risk Management.
- ● Understand the COBIT 4.1 and COBIT 5 elements related to IT Risk identification and Management.
- ● Apply the nine (9) steps of the NIST IT Risk Assesment methodology to an enterprise-wide Risk Assesment project.
- ● Prepare and evaluate a Statement of Risk Management.
- ● Describe the role and value of IT Risk Management as a basis of proactive corporate governance.
- ● Pre Course Reading
- ● Risk Management Definitions and Principles
- ● Risk Management Policies and RequirementS
- ● Defining Risk Management Goals and Objectives
- ● NIST Assesment Process – A Best Practice
- ● Course Learning Summary
This workshop is intended for:
- ● Primary
- ● Internal and external auditors (IT, financial, operational)
- ● Risk Compliance Officers
- ● Professionals involved in organizational or IT GRC strategic initiative
- ● Secondary Audience
- ● Management consultants
- ● Controllers
- ● Directors of Human ReCourses
- ● Facilities Managers
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.