Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Anyone involved in the performance management or appraisal process. This could include: Directors, Managers, Team Leaders, HR Professionals. These training will helps to develop the performance management skills of you.
Training course contents:
Expert Training to Improve Performance Management
Often treated like a box ticking exercise, effective performance management is actually fundamental to achieving a successful future. Performance management is not a fixed sequence of events, but a continuous process that constantly adapts to the needs of the team.
The benefits of this course are profound:
- Improved organisational performance– staff become aligned with company goals.
- Improved productivity– performance is benchmarked to set challenging targets.
- Improves communication– promoting open dialogue and building better relationships.
- Clear accountabilities– a chance to recognise good performance while improving poor.
- Saves management time and reduces conflict– making clear cost savings.
- Ensures efficiency and consistency in performance– building team spirit.
- Clarifies expectation of employees– provides a chance to establish future objectives.
- Defines career paths and promotes job satisfaction– people feel cared about.
- Better employee retention and loyalty– feedback is crucial for personal development.
The organisation that embraces effective performance management is creating a strategic advantage in the marketplace. These performance management training provides all the information and techniques you need to Manage the Performance
The key aim of the performance management process is to develop the team to assist the organisation in achieving its objectives. The main content of these training for Performance Management are:
What is Performance Management? – Developing an understanding of what Performance Management is and how we embed it into the culture of the organisation.
The Performance Management Cycle – Showing that Performance Management is a cyclical process and demonstrating the requirements at each stage. Including the need for ongoing reviews.
The Key Skills of Performance Management, including:
Objective Setting – Ensuring that objectives are clearly defined, describe performance requirements and are SMART.
Ability or Motivation? – A simple tool to help assess the best approach to take to developing an individual.
Adapting Your Leadership Style – Applying the ability/motivation tool to a specific work based example.
Feedback – Identify what positive feedback is, and is not.
Giving Difficult Feedback – Providing some key tips on this topic.
Judgemental or Behavioural Feedback? – Ensuring that our feedback is on specific, observable actions rather than ‘feelings’.
Performance Reviews – Taking delegates through a six-stage process.
Performance Reviews Practice – An opportunity to put the skills to the test.
Using the GROW Model to Joint Problem Solve – Looking at the GROW framework from a Performance Management perspective and providing specific questions to aid the process. With practice.
Managing Poor Performance – Identifying which actions to take and when, with some key skills.
Dealing with Poor Performance – A defined process to use.
Ten Ways to Improve Your Team Performance – Tips for analysis and Review. How can we implement these in the workplace?
At the end of this performance management training course you will be able to:
- Explain your role in managing the performance of your team
- Describe the key stages in the performance management process
- Use the performance management skills and techniques practice to create a development plan
- Develop techniques to address poor performance
- Review the challenges that face them within your specific team
- Follow an action plan of their key development points.
Once after the training you receive course completion certificate from Mangates
Anybody who is interested in learning Effective Soft Skills.
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching Agile Courses
Does this course includes exam?
This course does not include exams as this is non-certifications course. once after the training we provide course completion certificate with each credit per hour (SEU,s or PDU’s)