Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This highly interactive workshop introduces a variety of creative problem solving and decision making tools and techniques. Participants will learn to analyze problems, generate creative solutions, and decide which solution most closely matches their needs. In addition to the numerous activities and exercises throughout the training where participants get to practice the different tools and techniques learned, they will also apply the learning and their problem solving skills on an interesting case study that will take them back to the days of Ancient Egypt and building the great pyramids.
Module One: Define the problem:
- Find out your problem solving style (Self-assessment).
- Systematic Problem Definition (6 Basic Questions).
- Systematic Problem Definition (Grid).
- Fish Bone Diagrams / Ishikawa/ Cause and Effect diagrams.
Module Two: Find Creative Solutions using creativity tools:
- Reverse Brainstorming.
- Mind Mapping.
Module Three: Evaluate and Select solution:
- Pro’s and Con’s.
- Force field analysis.
- Decision Matrix.
- Cost/Benefit Analysis.
- Feasibility/Capability Analysis.
Module Four: Implement solution and create an action plan:
- Create an action plan.
- Break solution into action steps.
- Prioritize actions and assign roles.
- Follow-up at milestones.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Apply a four step process to systematically solve problems and decide on appropriate solutions.
- Use methods and tools (systematic process and fishbone diagramming) to discover the underlying cause of a problem.
- Use brainstorming, and several other creative thinking techniques to generate possible solutions to the problem.
- Identify the best choice from various options.
- Use the following decision making techniques: Pro/Con, Force Field Analysis, Decision Matrix, Feasibility/Capability Analysis, and Cost/Benefit Analysis.
- Create an Action Plan to implement the appropriate solution
Employees at all levels.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.