Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Business Finance Basics
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Through this course, you will examine financial statements—including the balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, and statement of stockholders’ equity—as guides to fiscal health. You will also identify what you want to gain from a budget and describe the steps of budgeting to meet these goals. Finance and Budgeting Essentials for Business Professionals grounds you in the functions and tools of finance.
Lesson 1: Reviewing Financial Basics
- Topic A: Identify the Benefits of Finance
- Topic B: Describe Financial Statements
Lesson 2: Interpreting Balance Sheets
- Topic A: Identify Elements of Balance Sheets
- Topic B: Analyze a Balance Sheet
Lesson 3: Interpreting Income Statements
- Topic A: Identify Elements of Income Statements
- Topic B: Analyze an Income Statement
Lesson 4: Interpreting Other Financial Statements
- Topic A: Read Cash Flow Statements
- Topic B: Read Statements of Stockholders’ Equity
- Topic C: Read Notes to Financial Statements
- Topic D: Identify Elements of Financial Statements for Non-Profits
Lesson 5: Planning a Budgeting Approach
- Topic A: Describe Budgeting Principles
- Topic B: Choose What and How to Budget
Lesson 6: Utilizing Budgets
- Topic A: Prepare an Operating Budget
- Topic B: Prepare an Activity-Based Budget
- Topic C: Monitor a Budget
- You Will Learn To:
- Describe the importance and major elements of financial statements.
- Use balance sheets to determine the assets a company has at its disposal.
- Interpret income statements to identify corporate earnings, expenses, and profitability.
All business professionals who want to learn more about business finance.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same field.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.