Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Microsoft Project 2013
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Microsoft Project 2013 is a powerful tool for creating and managing projects.
The 2013 version includes several new features as well as some improved ones.
Microsoft Project (or MSP) is a project management software program. It is designed to assist project managers in developing plans, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing budgets, analyzing workloads
Microsoft Project 2013 can be the go-to tool in your project-management toolbox. This course explains how to use Project to build schedules (which we’ll generally call plans) complete with tasks and resources; use the extensive formatting features in Project to organize and format the plan’s details, track actual work against the plan, share status, and take corrective action when things get off track.
Create plans at the level of detail that’s right for your project. Work with summary data initially, or shift to a more detailed approach when it’s convenient.
You learn how to:
- ● Control or what tasks Project can schedule automatically or that you’ll schedule manually.
- ● Manage tasks, costs, work, and resources at whatever level of detail is appropriate for your project’s needs.
- ● Work with your plan’s data in a variety of views and reports.
- ● Track and manage your plan throughout the life of the project.
- ● Collaborate and share data with others in your organization using rich view and report formatting options.
- ● Use resource pools, consolidated projects, and cross-project links to extend your project-management focus across multiple projects.
Once after the training we will provide you the course completion certificate.
There is no Eligibility Criteria for this training, any one can attend this training.
Does this course includes exam?
This course does not include exams as this is non-certifications course. once after the training we provide course completion certificate with each credit per hour (SEU,s or PDU’s)
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.