Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
A good proposal doesn’t just outline what product or service you would like to create or deliver. It does so in such a way that the reader feels it is the only logical choice. Your participants will explore the proposal writing process including the most common types of proposals.
The Proposal Writing workshop will take participants through each step of the proposal writing process, from understanding why they are writing a proposal; to gathering information; to writing and proofreading; through to creating the final, professional product.
Module One: Understanding Proposals
- What is a Proposal?
- The Proposal Writing Process
- Types of Proposals
- About Requests for Proposals
Module Two: Beginning the Proposal Writing Process
- Identifying Your Purpose and Your Audience
- Performing a Needs Analysis
- Writing the Goal Statement
Module Three: Preparing an Outline
- A General Format
- Special Sections
- Creating a Framework
- Getting Down to Details
Module Four: Finding Facts
- Identifying Resources
- Using the Internet as a Resource
- Organizing Your Information
Module Five: Writing Skills (I)
- Spelling and Grammar
- Working with Words
- Constructing Sentences
- Persuasive Writing
- Mastering Voice
Module Six: Writing Skills (II)
- Creating Paragraphs
- Creating Strong Transitions
- Building to Conclusions
Module Seven: Writing the Proposal
- Educating the Evaluator
- Ghosting the Competition
- Using Illustrations
Module Eight: Checking for Readability
- Checking for Clarity
- Reading for Your Audience
- Using the Readability Index
Module Nine: Proofreading and Editing
- Proofreading Like a Pro
- Editing Techniques
- Checking the Facts
- The Power of Peer Review
Module Ten: Adding the Final Touches
- Our Top Typesetting Tips
- Achieving a Professional Look and Feel
- Creating the Final Package
Module Eleven: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
- Review of Parking Lot
- Lessons Learned
- Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
- Writing winning proposals effectively and efficiently.
- Develop proposals with a higher chance of winning.
- Learn how to differentiate your proposals from the competition.
- Best practices, templates, guides, and tips and tricks.
- Proposal strategy, planning, authoring, and improving.
- Thinking like a proposal evaluator, funder, buyer, or investor.
- Learning to win business via grants and contracts.
Once after the training you receive course completion certificate from Mangates
Anybody who is interested in learning Proposal Writing Skills.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching in the same stream.
Does this course includes exam?
This course does not include exams as this is non-certifications course. once after the training we provide course completion certificate with each credit per hour (SEU,s or PDU’s)