Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Risk Assessment and Management
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The mission of every organization is affected by today’s global economy and the digital era. Organizations are critically dependent on information technology (IT) to better support their Business Goals. Risk Management plays a critical role in protecting an organization’s information assets, and its mission therein, from any related Risk. An effective Risk Management Process is an important component of a successful security program. The principal goal of an organization’s Risk Management Process should be to protect the organization and its ability to perform its mission, not just its assets. Therefore, the Risk Management Process should not be treated primarily as a technical function carried out by the experts who operate and manage the system, but as an essential management function of the organization.
Risk is the net negative impact of the exercise of a vulnerability, considering both the probability and the impact of occurrence. Risk Management is the Process of identifying Risk, assessing Risk, and taking steps to reduce risk to an acceptable level. This course provides an overview of the specific criteria, steps, and actions necessary to implement and sustain a comprehensive Information Risk Management program.
- Pre Course Reading
- Risk Management Definitions and Principles
- Risk Management Policies and Requirements
- Defining Risk Management Goals and Objectives
- NIST Assessment Process – A Best Practice
- Course Learning Summary
- Module 1: Risk Management Definitions and Principles
- Module 2: Risk Management Policies and Requirements
- Module 3: Defining Risk Management Goals and Objectives
- Module 4: NIST Assessment Process – A Best Practice
- Module 5: Course Learning Summary
- Address various Risk methodologies and assess the application to individual enterprise environments.
- Explain and utilize Risk Assessment and analysis methodologies.
- Identify significant components of Risk and their respective Definitions.
- Define Risk Management Goals and Objectives.
- Document Risk Practices and Risk types.
- Recognize the ISO Principles of Risk Management.
- Understand the COBIT 4.1 and COBIT 5 elements related to IT Risk identification and Management.
- Apply the nine (9) steps of the NIST IT Risk Assessment methodology to an enterprise-wide Risk Assessment project.
- Prepare and evaluate a Statement of Risk Management.
- Describe the role and value of Risk Management as a basis of proactive corporate governance.
Once after the training you receive course completion certificate from Mangates
This workshop is intended for:
- Primary Internal and external auditors (IT, financial, operational)
- Risk Compliance Officers
- Professionals involved in organizational or IT GRC strategic initiative
- Secondary Audience
- Management consultants
- Directors of Human Resources
- Facilities Managers
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching Agile Courses
Does this course includes exam?
This course does not include exams as this is non-certifications course. once after the training we provide course completion certificate with each credit per hour (SEU,s or PDU’s)