Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Building High Performing Teams
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
A highly engaging one-day training program packed with a plethora of fun activities and games focusing on the key characteristics of high performing teams. The high energy training program will help you equip members of a team with the essential skill set and mind set to be a professional team player in a high performing team in which every individual takes responsibility to be productive, proactive and reliable.
The training program will help you create a more professional, dynamic, effective work team that enjoys the work environment and consistently achieves more.
Module 1 : Introduction to teamwork
- Why do companies have teams?
- Defining a team
- Are we all pointing in the same direction?
- Common team goals
Module 2 : Characteristics of high performing teams
- The Ten characteristics of high performing teams
- “The Kelly affair” – Team communication activity
- The Three components of trust – Trust exercise
- Crossing the line together – Cooperative relationships activity
Module 3 : High performing team members
- The Nine team roles.
- Find out your team role – Self-assessment.
- The perfect team member – Activity
- The Ten characteristics of high performing team members
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Understand the key advantages of high performing teams and why companies are firm supporters of the team model.
- List the Ten Characteristics of high performing teams.
- Identify the attitude, skills and knowledge of the perfect team member.
- Explain the Ten Characteristics of high performing team members.
Anybody who is interested in learning the skills to build a high performing team.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.