Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Telephone Debt Collection
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This one day program is specifically designed for debt collection call center agents and credit department staff who deal with customers with outstanding or overdue debts. It introduces a plethora of specific debt collection best practice and negotiation techniques to help collection staff handle challenging collection conversations more professionally with debtors and customers with overdue payments and collect more overdue debts.
Module 1 : Introduction to debt collection
- Attitude, Skills and Knowledge of a successful debt collector.
- The 4 different types of debtors.
- Debt collection account fact sheet.
Module 2 : The Debt Collection Call Process:
- A step by step process for a successful debt collection call.
- Debtor’s stalls and objections – Debt disputes..
- The mindset of a successful debt collection agent.
Module 3 : Debt Collection best practice tips and techniques:
- The “Close Out” technique
- About debt collection negotiations
- Ten telephone debt collection best practice tips and techniques.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Follow a step by step debt collection call process.
- Increase debt collector’s confidence when handling challenging collection calls.
- Understand and practice specific collections called best practice techniques.
Debt collectors, call center agents and credit staffs.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.