Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Personal time management skills are essential for professional success in any workplace. Those who are able to successfully implement time management strategies are able to control their workload rather than spend each day in a frenzy of activity reacting to crisis after crisis – stress declines and personal productivity soars! These highly effective individuals are able to focus on the tasks with the greatest impact on them and their organization.
The Time Management workshop will cover strategies to help participants learn these crucial strategies. Your participants will be given a skill set that includes personal motivation, delegation skills, organization tools, and crisis management. We’ll cover all this and more during this workshop.
Module One: Goal Setting
- The Three P’s
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Prioritizing Your Goals
Module Two: Prioritizing Your Time
- The 80/20 Rule
- The Urgent Versus Important Matrix
Module Three: Planning Wisely
- Creating Your Productivity Journal
- Maximizing the Power of Your Productivity Journal
- The Glass Jar: Rocks, Pebbles, Sand, and Water
- Chunk, Block, and Tackle
- Ready, Fire, Aim!
Module Four: Tackling Procrastination
- Why We Procrastinate?
- Nine Ways to Overcome Procrastination
- Eat That Frog!
Module Five: Crisis Management
- When the Storm Hits
- Creating a Plan
- Executing the Plan
- Lessons Learned
Module Six: Organizing Your Workspace
- Managing Workflow
- Dealing with E-mail
- Using Calendars
Module Seven: Delegating Made Easy
- When to Delegate
- To Whom Should You Delegate?
- How Should You Delegate
- Keeping Control
- The Importance of Full Acceptance
Module Eight: Setting a Ritual
- What is a Ritual?
- Ritualizing Sleep, Meals, Exercise
- Examples of Rituals
- Using Rituals t Maximize Time
Module Nine: Meeting Management
- Deciding if a Meeting is Necessary
- Using the PAT Approach
- Building the Agenda
- Keeping Things on Track
- Making Sure the Meeting Was Worthwhile
Module Ten: Alternatives to Meetings
- Instant Messaging and Chat Rooms
- E-mail Lists and Online Groups
- Collaborating Applications
Module Eleven: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
- Review of Parking Lot
- Lessons Learned
- Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
After completing this course, the learners will be able to:
- Explore why time management issues arise
- Improve ability to plan and prioritize work
- The importance of setting clear goals
- Minimize wasted time and distractions in the workplace
- How to avoid being deflected from your priorities
- Self-motivation as a time management tool
- Dealing with unexpected events that steal time
- Tools and techniques for effective delegation
- How to say ‘no’ to some ‘now’ requests
Once after the training you receive course completion certificate from Mangates
Anybody who is interested in Learning Time Management Skills.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching in the same stream.
Does this course includes exam?
This course does not include exams as this is non-certifications course. once after the training we provide course completion certificate with each credit per hour (SEU,s or PDU’s)