Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Agile & Scrum Training
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs and 8 SEU’s
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean, Feature Driven Development, and other methods each have their strengths. While there are significant similarities under the Agile umbrella, each method brings specific tools for team success. Rarely do organizations adopt one methodology in its pure form? Rather, success is achieved by combining best practices.
In this One Day Agile & Scrum Training, you will put the skills, tools, and techniques you are taught to work. Your instructor will answer questions with real-world experience, as all of our instructors have Agile experience “in the trenches.” You will leave the class with practical knowledge and a clear road map for success.
- ● Waterfall vs Agile
- ● An Intro to Agile Process
- ● Agile Flavors
- ● Agile Project Delivery
- ● The Product Backlog
- ● Release Planning
- ● Planning & Estimation
- ● The core tenets of Scrum
- ● Advanced Scrum Topics
- ● Agile Adoption
- ● Kanban
- ● Scrum (3*3)
- ● Agile Project Simulation
- ● Structure a team with generalizing specialists so the team can develop working software incrementally.
- ● Practice and maintain a regular cadence when delivering working software each iteration.
- ● Follow the team approach; start as a team, finish as a team — and focus on delivering value to the organization.
- ● Gain knowledge and understanding of Agile principles and why they are so important for each team.
- ● Embrace the five levels of planning and recognize the value of continuous planning.
- ● Build a backlog of prioritized and estimated user stories that provides emergent requirements for analysis and foster customer engagement and understanding.
- ● Engage in more effective estimating (story points) and become more accurate by being less precise.
- ● Create accurate Agile release plans that connect you back to business expectations – including hard date commitments and fixed price models.
Once after the training you receive course completion certificate from Mangates
- ● Business Analyst
- ● Technical Analyst
- ● Project Manager
- ● Software Engineer/Programmer
- ● Development Manager
- ● Product Manager
- ● Product Analyst
- ● Tester
- ● QA Engineer
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching Agile Courses
How many PDUs will I be eligible for?
You will get 8 PDUs upon completion of this course.
What are PDU’s and SEU’s?
A PDU stands for a Professional Development Unit, A way to measure ongoing professional development. SEUs are Scrum Educational Units, issued by the Scrum Alliance.
What are the hours of the Training?
The Training hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Are there any prerequisites to attend the training?
There are no prerequisites to attend the training
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.