Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This Business Etiquette training has been developed to help ensure the people in your organization are aware of the importance of meeting common workplace standards. You may not be aware of how certain behaviors affect others within the organization, and indeed how that affects the business as a whole. Alternatively, it might be that people need to have honest conversations with each other to ensure they work together collaboratively.
The session will help you to build self-awareness and will highlight the important parts of business etiquette and why it’s such an important topic.
As our day to day roles move from the static office based 9-5 jobs to more flexible and remote working practices, it is becoming more important that we focus on modern business etiquette to ensure success. Whether it is in person or over email and telephone, it is worth thinking about our social impact and behaviors on others to ensure we work collaboratively and effectively.
This training has been designed to help you to think about how you can successfully build professional relationships in whatever environment your work in. you are encouraged to think about how you already come across, as well as how you can give feedback to others who perhaps might need some extra support.
Why is running this building better work habits course a good idea?
Well, just imagine if you were better able to:
- Understand that business etiquette isn’t a fluffy “nice to have” but an integral part of your organization
- Think about what the impact the words they use have – both face to face and over email
- Combat business jargon to help keep communication clear and simple
- Experience the power of listening, and understand that multitasking is a myth
- Explore their own personal impact, and work to be present in all interactions
- Demonstrate effective meeting management to optimize time and resources
- Understand how to support others who, perhaps, may struggle with business etiquette
Ultimately this training allows you to nurture a workforce that is better able to work smarter and accomplish both personal and company objectives in an efficient and collaborative way.
What Exactly IS Business Etiquette? – A chance to explore what business etiquette means, as well as understand the importance of it in our organizations
Impact of the Words We Use – We will explore how our intention can be very different from how a recipient interprets what we say or write
Email Etiquette – How we can use email in a smarter way, whilst avoiding the dreaded business jargon we all use in our organizations
The Power of Listening – A look at why we listen, and how impactful empathetic listening really is
Exploring our Personal Impact – An exploration of Patsy Rodenburg’s “circles of energy”, which is linked to our own personal resilience to ensure we achieve the personal impact we want
Effective Meeting Management – A chance to analyze how much time we spend in meetings, how useful that time is, and how we can work smarter to ensure time and resources are well spent
Supporting Business Etiquette in Others – Sometimes, others might be unaware of the impact they have on others through poor business etiquette. This section will look at why this might be, and how we can feedback to these individuals in a supportive way
This Session is designed to be interactive and engaging.
At the end of this Business Etiquette Training, you will be able to:
- Identify what we mean by business etiquette, and understand why it is important in a business setting
- Explore email etiquette, and how we can get the best out of writing more simply without the use of business jargon
- Experience the importance of listening, and understand the effect of being distracted in the company of others
- Explore effective meeting management, to ensure you use your time productively
- Understand what might get in the way of other people’s business etiquette, and plan how we may support them in the future
Once after the training you receive course completion certificate from Mangates
This could include; Team leaders, supervisors, managers, HR professionals and anyone else involved in the management of people or organisations.
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching Agile Courses
Does this course includes exam?
This course does not include exams as this is non-certifications course. once after the training we provide course completion certificate with each credit per hour (SEU,s or PDU’s)