Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Change Management Practitioner
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The Change Management Practitioner course provides participants with a thorough understanding of the Principles of Change Management. This course is aimed to get a deep understanding of why change happens, how change happens, and what needs to be done to make change a more welcoming and achievable concept.
This course builds on the essentials of Change Management presented in the Change Management Foundation course. The valuable knowledge base offered with this course in the program enables participants to apply many proven approaches and techniques to “real world” change processes.
This course is based on the acclaimed book, “The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook ” which provides an opportunity to attain certification for Change Management Practitioner issued by APMG-International.
Introductions and Objectives
Chapter 1: Program Management – Change Initiatives, Projects and Programmes
Chapter 2: Education and Learning Support: Training Planning
Chapter 3: Sustaining Change
At the end of this course, you will be able to :
- ● Understand the key principles in defining what is to be learned by all involved in a change initiative.
- ● Appreciate the ‘project’ environment in which change is governed and delivered, and change managed.
- ● Learn about the organizational ‘levers’, adoption approaches and reinforcing systems typically used to sustain change, so that it becomes embedded in an organization.
- ● Introductions and Objectives
- ● Program Management – Change initiatives, projects and programmes
- ● Education and Learning Support: Training Planning
- ● Sustaining change
- ● Practitioner exam practice, revision and mentoring
- ● Exam revision and preparation
- ● Aspiring or current managers of organizational change, transition or transformation
- ● Those performing key roles in the design, development, and delivery of organizational change programmes, including:
- ● Change Project Managers
- ● Transformation Managers
- ● Senior Responsible Owners
- ● Business Change Managers
- ● Change Programme Managers
- ● Operational Line Managers
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.