Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Setting Others Up For Success! (Internal Customer Service)
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This workshop was designed to help staff improve collaboration with colleagues and other internal customers as a keystone for improving their performance in today’s competitive workplace environment. Using a self-assessment tool, participants discover their dominant communication style and learn how to adapt that style to work more effectively with others. The course will help participants improve their communication skills, make good first impressions, set the right expectations, manage themselves, and build collaboration skills. After attending this workshop, participants will be able to work more effectively with colleagues and team members.
Module 1 : Communicate clearly and confidently:
- Importance of clear communication – How well do you communicate?
- The 5 Basic Principles of communication.
- Focus on Behavior not personality.
- Be Specific.
- Use the power of questions.
- Listen Actively.
- Communicate Assertively.
Module 2 : Working Better together:
- Importance of working as a team.
- Internal customers are customers too.
- Managing Internal customers expectations.
- Understanding Internal customers’ behavioral styles.
- The 4 Major behavioral styles and flexing your style.
- Mapping your internal network.
- Giving the message of ‘I Care’ when passing work.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Listen, ask questions, and interpret nonverbal messages more effectively.
- Set and manage expectations of colleagues and team members.
- Communicate assertively.
- Adapt their communication style and manage their behavior for more productive work relationships.
- Map out workflow between colleagues.
- Analyze current workflow and identify how to improve efficiency.
Support Team Members and Back Office Support Teams.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.