Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Business Case Writing
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Business Strategy execution depends upon developing and implementing the best solution. Success, however, relies upon basing the solution on the right requirements, drawn from a sound and robust Business Case.
This one day program will introduce participants to the principles of developing an effective Business Case, within the context of an interactive course driven by a case study. This workshop will provide participants with a working knowledge of the principles of writing an effective, comprehensive, and compelling Business Case. The course is driven by participation in a case study, promoting immediate workplace transference.
Introducing the Business Case
- ● The nature and purpose of a Business Case
- ● Business Case Objectives
- ● Main Points
- ● Business Case preparation checklist
Business Writing Skills
- ● Writing an Executive Summary
- ● Business writing – trends and errors
- ● Principles of effective writing
- ● Elements of style
- ● Rules for effective writing
Writing a Business Case
- ● Executive Summary
- ● Proposed Project
- ● Costs and Benefits (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- ● Business Case
Participants will be able to:
- ● Implement the most appropriate solution for the issue or opportunity, increasing the return on investment .
- ● Provide the solid foundation for projects to generate results.
- ● Allow organisations to begin to create a reputation for consistently successful delivery of project initiatives, through the enhanced capabilities of their Project Managers and Business Analysts.
- ● Participants’ requirements will be comprehensive and measurable, assisting executives with good decision making, increasing the rate of successful implementation and returns to the business.
- ● Participants will leave the workshop with a thorough understanding of the process and disciplines which facilitate the delivery of objective requirements with measurable benefits.
- ● Participants will be provided with tools, templates and guidance for immediate use back in the workplace.
Once after the training we will provide you the course completion certificate
There is no Eligibility Criteria for this training, any one can attend this training
Does this course includes exam?
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
How many PDUs will I be eligible for?
You will get 8 PDUs upon completion of this course.
What are PDU’s and SEU’s?
A PDU stands for a Professional Development Unit, A way to measure ongoing professional development. SEUs are Scrum Educational Units, issued by the Scrum Alliance.
What are the hours of the Training?
The Training hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
What time shall I arrive at the venue
Please arrive 15 minutes early for the training
Are there any prerequisites to attend the training?
There are no prerequisites to attend the training
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.