Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Presentation Skills – Expert
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
In today’s professional world many skills are overlooked as a “given”. Individuals are expected to perform in their field of expertise and it is assumed that includes excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills. Unfortunately, this is not the norm. Presentations skills can be developed over time by exposure, but without proper guidance and advice, we risk developing pitfalls that may unconsciously end up being inappropriate for the desired outcome; engaging, entertaining, educating the audience, or gaining buy-in for an idea or project.
In this course, participants will be exposed to a series of tailor made improvement points that will help in mastering presentation and communication skills.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Master your presentation skills
- Manage silence
- Be an articulate and accurate reader
- Understand how to be natural even by reading a script or notes
- Develop an outline that makes sense
- Use presentation technologies such as a teleprompter
- Be aware of body language and read your audience
- Be effective in allocating time for impact
- Put thoughts in writing with a goal in mind, prioritizing key ideas and messages.
- Develop valuable skills, including reading, analyzing, and organizing information.
- Handle audiences, conversing, eye contact, answering questions, remembering, showing and transmitting enthusiasm, appearance, poise, choice of words, express conviction, repetition, and more.
Before we Begin
- Welcome / Introductions
- Purpose / Inspiration
- Course dynamics
- Self evaluation on Advanced Presentation skills knowledge – Class discussion
Becoming an Inspiring Speaker
- Exercise/Role play: Silence
- Accurate Reading
- Video: Isabel Allende – Tales of Passion
- Exercise: Words clearly spoken
- SSSAP – Set, Support, Sequence, Access and Polish Concept
- Use of the outline
- Logical development of material
- Extemporaneous delivery
- Accurately timed, properly proportioned
- Exercise: Using a teleprompter without showing you are reading
- Activity: Audience analysis
- Video: Your body language shapes who you are
- Exercise: The final presentation
- Option 1: Simulation Game
- Option 2: Videos, activities and discussions
- Option 3: Special assignments – live presentations
- Wrap up
- Self Assessment
- Feedback Form
- Closing Remarks
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.