Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Train -The -Trainer
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Whether you are preparing to be a professional trainer, or you are someone who does a bit of training as a part of their job, you always want to be prepared. Your participants will understand that training is a process where skills, knowledge, and attitudes are applied in a unique way.
Our Train-The-Trainer workshop will provide your participants the skills to help them deliver engaging and compelling workshops. Skills such as facilitating needs analyses, and managing tough topics will give your trainees what they require to become a trainer themselves.
Module One: Understanding Training and Facilitation
- What is Training?
- What is Facilitation?
- Identifying Appropriate Situations for Each
Module Two: Gathering Materials
- Identifying Participant’s Needs
- Reviewing the Materials
- Identifying and Resolving Gaps
Module Three: Creating a Lesson Plan
- Planning for the Basics
- Adding Slack Time
- Creating a Plan B
- A Take-Home Template
Module Four: Choosing Activities
- Types of Activities
- Creating a Tickle Trunk
- What To Do When Games Go Wrong
Module Six: Preparing for the Workshop
- Creating a Materials List
- Gathering Participant Information
- Setting up the Physical Location
Module Seven: Getting off on the Right Foot
- Greeting Participants
- Being Prepared
- Using Icebreakers
Module Eight: Delivery Tips and Tricks
- Using Visual Aids
- Creating Supporting Materials
- Gauging When It’s Time For A Break
Module Nine: Keeping it Interactive
- Encouraging Discussion
- Using Group Work
- The Power of Post-It Notes
Module Ten: Dealing with Difficult Participants
- The Ground Rules
- Challenges and Solutions
- Handling Interruptions
Module Eleven: Tackling Tough Topics
- Tough Stuff to Watch Out For
- Adjusting Your Material for a Sensitive Issue
- Dealing with Sensitive Issues in the Workshop
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
- Review of Parking Lot
- Lessons Learned
- Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
- Plan and organize professional presentations
- Develop your own natural and relaxed communication style
- Learn to sell your ideas with clarity and force that inspires others
- Create an open, inclusive and stimulating learning environment
- Approach challenges in a way that leads to victories and success for participants
- Coach and develop participants to empower them and lead them to continuous improvement
Once after the training you receive course completion certificate from Mangates
Anybody who is interested in learning Train-The-Trainer Skills
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching in the same stream.
Does this course includes exam?
This course does not include exams as this is non-certifications course. once after the training we provide course completion certificate with each credit per hour (SEU,s or PDU’s)