Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Change Management Foundation
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Do you understand the psychology, the mechanisms, and the options for helping staff cope with change issues and of establishing new ways of working so that change is effective?
Global competition brings change. Mergers and acquisitions bring change. New governmental statutes and regulatory directives bring change.
As the developed world moves from a production-based to a service-based economy, you need to know the characteristics of different organizational structures, how they work and the issues that you will face as you try to help them change.
The Change Management Foundation course deals with the theories of how to change impacts on and is affected by the Individual, the Team, the Organization, and the Change Leader.
This course will provide you with underpinning knowledge of the behavior associated with managing change in organizational life, and of many key models and tools used by practitioners to address these issues effectively.
Based on the acclaimed book, “The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook” this course provide the opportunity to attain certification for Change Management Foundation issued by APMG-International.
Introductions and Objectives
Chapter 1: Organizational Change
Chapter 2: Change and the Organization: Defining Change
Chapter 3: Benefits Management
Chapter 4: Stakeholder Management
Chapter 5: Communication
Chapter 6: Change Impact
Chapter 7: Change Readiness
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- ● Understand how individuals are impacted by the change and be able to develop strategies to help people through change.
- ● Develop insights into how organizations work, organizational culture, and the models and processes of change.
- ● Understand the drivers of change, the change governance structures typically used in organizations, and how to define a change vision.
- ● Appreciate how to prepare people for change and support their learning and motivation to change.
- ● Learn about the stakeholder engagement process and how to develop suitable communications strategies and plans.
- ● Appreciate the impact of change on organizations, how to build momentum for change and sustain it.
- ● Understand the importance of defined change roles, and how to build and support an effective change team.
- ● Introductions and Objectives
- ● The Change Management Context
- ● Change and the Individual
- ● Change and the Organization
- ● Stakeholder Strategy
- ● Communication and Engagement
- ● Change Impact
- ● Change Readiness
- ● The Change Team
- ● Effective teams and team development
- ● Preparing for Resistance
- ● Project Managers
- ● Business/Process Analysts
- ● Team Leaders/Supervisors
- ● Senior Managers
- ● IT Professionals
- ● HR Professionals
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.