Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Leadership Skills – Lead, Motivate & Inspire
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The best leaders have the ability to share their vision with passion and commitment, giving their people a purpose, a challenge they are willing to embrace and carry on to achieve amazing results.
This two day activity based training program will empower you as a leader in bringing out the best in yourself and others by exploring the most critical success factors of strong leadership that will help you bring your people together, motivate, energize and inspire them to their full potential to achieve extraordinary things.
Module One: What leaders do?
- As a leader, what is your job?
- Management Vs Leadership.
- The three essential roles of a leader.
- People’s motivation.
Module Two: What leaders know?
- What employees want from their leader?
- Catch them doing something right!.
- What defines a leader?
- Leadership and perspectives.
Module Three: What are leaders like?
- Find out your leadership style.
- Balance team, task and individual functions.
- Role model strong leadership.
- The leadership critical success factors.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of a true leader.
- Clearly understand the difference between the role of a manager and the role of a leader.
- List the three main essential roles of a leader.
- Understand what motivates people and explain the “4motive” motivational model.
- Identify what employees want from a leader.
- Understand different perspectives and what defines a true leader.
- Find out their preferred leadership style
- Balance team, task and individual functions
- Identify what it takes to role model strong leadership.
- List the leadership critical success factors
All people managers and anyone in a leadership position.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.