Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
We all know an angry face when we see one. Anger is such a universal and powerful emotion that can make you physically and emotionally ill, sap your energy and poison your relationships or it can motivate you to make needed changes and add vitality to your life. This training program aims to help you adopt a more constructive attitude towards your anger and to more effectively manage anger in others as well. Practical activities and tools that will empower those who act out their anger in negative ways to gain better control of their anger and their lives and use it as a tool to motivate and empower them to affirm their integrity or boundaries. The program will encourage participants to look deep inside to explore the roots of their anger and present alternatives to the old ways of thinking and dealing with anger.
Module 1: Anger Anatomy:
- Is anger good or bad?
- Five famous myths about anger
- Having the “Right MindSet” for managing anger
- Physical effects of anger
Module 2: The Anger Management Skill Set:
- Having the “Right Skill Set” for managing anger.
- The 4 deep sources of anger.
- The assertive statement to communicate anger.
- Rules of assertive behavior.
Module 3: The Anger Management Process:
- My personal anger assessment – Self-assessment.
- A four-step process to effectively express your anger.
Module 4: Handling Anger in Others:
- The importance of listening.
- Summarizing and reflecting back what was said.
- Reflecting emotions and reframing statements.
- Three-step technique for handling anger in others.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Understand both the “Right” skill set and mindset needed to properly manage their anger.
- Learn to communicate angry feelings assertively and in ways that will take into account the needs of others.
- Adopt a more constructive attitude towards anger and understand the difference between constructive and destructive anger.
- Use practical techniques to properly handle anger in others.
You get course completion certification from Mangates.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.