Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Sales Presentation Mastery Training
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The Sales Presentation Mastery program is designed to promote excellence in sales presentation skills and enrollment conversations by introducing participants to the tested and proven sales and persuasion principles.
Built on the latest research in North America, this program informs, develops, challenges and inspires participants to create and deliver profitable presentations and close more sales.
The concepts and methods learned are immediately usable in selling any product or service leading to an immediately noticeable impact on revenue.
● Module 1: The Science: Understanding Persuasion and Human Decision Making
● Module 2: Types of Sales Presentations and Conversations
● Module 3: Seven-Step Process to Create Powerful Sales Presentations with ease
● Module 4: Power of asking the right questions
● Module 5: Handling objections
● Module 6: Employing consensus to optimize group dynamics
● Module 7: PowerPoint
● Module 8: How to deliver the presentation like a rock star
● Module 9: Closing the sale
● Module 10: Hands-on practice, analysis, and feedback
Through this program, participants will be able to:
- ● Increase their Sales Closing Ratio – guaranteed!
- ● Apply tested and proven approaches to deliver sales presentations while building better relationships with the customers.
- ● Refine delivery and messaging skills to present with charisma and impact.
- ● Effectively differentiate their offering from that of the competition.
- ● Gain understanding of the techniques that make presentations easy to read and comprehend.
- ● Recognize the difference between effective and non-effective word usage.
- ● Reduce the time and mental effort required to prepare for sales conversations.
- ● Powerfully and effectively encourage call to action.
- ● Establish credibility and know how to make customers feel comfortable.
Once after the training you receive course completion certificate from Mangates
Sales Professionals, including Account Executives, Account Managers, Inside Sales Representatives, and other professionals with sales responsibilities
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Does this course includes exam?
This course does not include exams as this is non-certifications course. once after the training we provide course completion certificate with each credit per hour (SEU,s or PDU’s)
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
What are PDU’s and SEU’s?
A PDU stands for a Professional Development Unit, A way to measure ongoing professional development. SEUs are Scrum Educational Units, issued by the Scrum Alliance.
What are the hours of the Training?
The Training hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
What time shall I arrive at the venue
Please arrive 15 minutes early for the training
Are there any prerequisites to attend the training?
There are no prerequisites to attend the training
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.