Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Agile For Product Owner
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEU’s
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
When an organization makes the decision to adopt agile, it takes much more than pulling together a development team and allowing them to work in an iterative manner. Agile is a true shift in how individuals collaborate, communicate and operate. Agile requires an all in mindset from both business and technology where all individuals work together to deliver business value in the form of working software.
The Agile for Product Owners course will provide the knowledge to understand and apply the principles of agile. At the end of the course, participants will be able to effectively plan, prioritize and manage a product roadmap to deliver business value, understand the role of the Product Owner and the development team within an iterative process, and gain the skills necessary to become an agile leader to drive your organization to the next level.
Section I : Agile Overview
- ● What is Agile?
- ● Why Agile?
- ● Agile Manifesto and Principles
- ● Agile Methodologies
- ● Sprint Overview
Section II : Product Owner Overview
- ● Role of the Product Owner
- ● Responsibilities of the PO
- ● Characteristics needed to be a supportive PO
Section III : The Agile Team
- ● Roles of an Agile Team
- ● Characteristics of a strong Agile Team
- ● Supporting an Agile Team
Section IV : Agile Planning
- ● 5 Levels of Planning
- ● Vision Development
- ● Product Road Mapping
- ● Feature Prioritization
- ● Release Planning
Section V : Building and Managing the Backlog
- ● User Personas
- ● Epics
- ● Writing User Stories
- ● Sizing User Stories
Section VI : Sprint Planning and Execution
- ● Sprint Planning
- ● Execution
- ● Backlog Refinement
- ● Demo
- ● Retrospective
Section VII : Agile Leadership
- ● What is Agile Leadership
- ● Servant Leadership
- ● Attributes of Agile Leaders
- ● Understand Agile Practices and Principles
- ● Learn the role, responsibilities, and characteristics needed to become an effective Product Owner
- ● Explore the roles and characteristics of a strong agile team and learn what a Product Owner needs to do to support an agile team
- ● Dispel the myth that mid and long term planning are abandoned with Agile
- ● Develop user personas and write user stories to build out and manage a product backlog
- ● Discuss and understand typical ceremonies conducted within a sprint in an agile development process
- ● Explore what it means to be an agile leader and the importance of servant leadership
- ● Agile Overview
- ● Product Owner Overview
- ● The Agile Team
- ● Agile Planning
- ● Building and Managing the Backlog
- ● Sprint Planning and Execution
- ● Agile Leadership
- ● Product Owners
- ● Product Managers
- ● Team Leadership
- ● Project Managers
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching Agile Courses
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.