Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Professional Selling Skills
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Many sales people fall into the trap of talking too much. They just can’t wait to tell customers all about the features or benefits their product/service will bring or how great their company is without first understanding the needs and desires of the customer which is not the best approach to selling.
This two day extensive sales training program will guide participants towards uncovering the “Right” skill set and mind set a professional sales person should possess. From controlling conversations with customers to asking the right questions to uncover customer’s needs, this program will enhance sales staff’s ability to connect better with customers, overcome objections and close the sale confidently and effectively delivering commercial and sales objectives.
Module 1: Introduction to professional selling:
- Professional selling introduction
- Professional selling skill set and mind set
- The perfect sales person – Activity
Module 2: The professional selling skill set
- Controlling a conversation
- Using the power of questions
- The OPEN question selling technique (Operational, probing, effect and nail down questions)
Module 3: Listen and know your FAB – Features, advantages, Benefits (Skill set)
- The importance of listening
- Features, advantages and benefits
- Customer specific benefits
- Identifying customer’s decision criteria
Module 4: Handle objections and close the sale
- Types of objections
- The APAC objections handling model
- Handling the most common objection “price”
- Nine closing techniques
Module 5: The professional selling mind set
- The right state of mind to sell
- The more “No’s” you get
- Visualize your sale
- Know what you’re selling inside out.
Module 6: Understanding buyer types and follow-up
- Understanding the different behavioral styles and personality types
- Find out your major behavioral style and personality type
- Selling to different personality styles
- After sales and follow-up
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand what is needed to have both the right skill set and mind set to sell.
- connect better with customers, overcome objections and close sales confidently and effectively to achieve sales targets.
- Learn and practice an effective sales questioning technique that will increase the likelihood of making a sale by better understanding customer needs while maintaining a great customer experience.
- Understand the 4 major behavioral styles and personality types and how to sell to each buyer type.
Sales professionals of all levels who are looking to enhance their skills.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.