Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Business Succession Planning Training
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Business Succession Planning is all about being prepared. The loss of valuable leadership can cripple even the strongest of companies. Succession planning is an essential component of the survival and growth of any business. Whether it is grooming employees to become leaders, or preparing for an employee”s retirement your participants will identify common obstacles and how to overcome them.
Our Business Succession Planning workshop will show you the differences between succession planning and mere replacement planning. How you prepare people to take on leadership responsibilities is just as important as hiring the right person for the job. Every company should have a form of succession planning in its portfolio.
Module One: Succession Planning Vs. Replacement Planning
- ● What is Business Succession Planning?
- ● What Is Replacement Planning?
- ● Differences Between
- ● Deciding What You Need
Module Two: Preparing for the Planning Process
- ● How to Set Parameters for the Planning Process
- ● Should You Establish a Committee?
- ● How to Gather Operational Data
Module Three: Initiating Process
- ● Develop a Mission Statement
- ● Develop a Vision Statement
- ● Choosing to Be a Mentor
Module Four: The SWOT Analysis
- ● Identifying Strengths
- ● Identifying Weaknesses
- ● Identifying Opportunities
- ● Identifying Threats
Module Five: Developing the Succession Plan
- ● Prioritize What the Succession Plan Will Address
- ● Set Goals and Objectives
- ● Develop a Strategy for Achieving Goals
- ● Draft the Plan
Module Six: Executing the Plan
- ● Assign Responsibility and Authority
- ● Establish a Monitoring System
- ● Identifying Paths
- ● Choosing Your Final Approach
Module Seven: Gaining Support
- ● Gathering Data
- ● Addressing Concerns and Issues
- ● Evaluating and Adapting
Module Eight: Managing the Change
- ● Developing a Change Management Plan
- ● Developing a Communication Plan
- ● Implementing the Plans
- ● Providing Constructive Criticism
- ● Encouraging Growth and Development
Module Nine: Overcoming Roadblocks
- ● Common Obstacles
- ● Re-Evaluating Goals
- ● Focusing on Progress
Module Ten: Reaching the End
- ● How to Know When You Have Achieved Success
- ● Transitioning
- ● Wrapping it All Up
Module Eleven: Wrapping Up
- ● Words from the Wise
- ● Review of Parking Lot
- ● Lessons Learned
- ● Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
In this course participants will:
- ● Learn the importance of succession planning
- ● Understand the process of succession planning
- ● Recognise the importance of mentoring as a component of your plan
- ● Learn to set goals using a SWOT analysis
- ● Draft a plan, assign responsibilities and establish monitoring systems
- ● Understand the importance of change management
- ● Learn to anticipate obstacles
- ● Know how to re-evaluate goals and focus on progress
- ● Recognise when success has been achieved
Once after the training you receive course completion certificate from Mangates
Anybody who is interested in learning Business Succession Planning
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Does this course includes exam?
This course does not include exams as this is non-certifications course. once after the training we provide course completion certificate with each credit per hour (SEU,s or PDU’s)