Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Agile Project Management Foundation (AgilePM®)
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs and 24 SEU’s
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The APMG International AgilePM certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organisations requiring standards, rigor and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
The Foundation-level qualification is aiming to measure whether the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Agile Project Management guidance to be able to recognise and distinguish between the key elements of the approach. The Foundation qualification is also a prerequisite for the Practitioner qualification.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
The foundation Agile PM certification lives up to its name by providing the users of the method with the core principles needed to facilitate a successful project, while allowing a degree of scope and agility that not many other methodologies provide.
Benefits for Individuals:
- ● Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of agile and the ability to apply relevant project management methods, leading to successful agile projects.
- ● Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- ● Actively promote trust and forge co-operation between the business and developers and gives the business ongoing visibility into what is happening.
- ● Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with agile to better adapt to a changing business environment.
- ● Improve time-to-market and project success rates while simultaneously accelerating results by encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls
Benefits for Organisations:
- ● Deliver change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
- ● Complements and works with existing corporate processes such as PRINCE2®, quality and audit processes which improves rigor and visibility around project management, leading to a proven track record of successful delivery in a corporate environment.
- ● Simply adopt a tried and tested approach rather than developing and integrating a company-specific agile management process.
- ● Achieve better communication and control over projects and adapt project plans without disrupting the project budget, timescale and scope.
- ● Develop professionalism in employees and include agile certification in employee professional development schemes
|1. What is Agile? Why use DSDM||1. Planning and Control throughout the Lifecycle||1. People, Teams and Interactions|
|2. Philosophy, Principles and Project Variables||2. Other Practices||2. Requirements and User Stories|
|3. Preparing for Success||3. Roles and Responsibilities – Project Manager’s View||3. Estimating – How and When|
|4. DSDM Process||4. Agile Project Management through the Lifecycle||4. Project Planning throughout the Lifecycle|
|5. DSDM Roles and Responsibilities||5. Effective Use of Products||5. Exam|
|6. DSDM Products||6. Deliver on Time – Combine MoSCoW & Timeboxing|
|7. Key Practices – Prioritization and Timeboxing|
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- ● The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- ● The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations
- ● The products produced during an Agile project and the purpose of these
- ● The techniques used and their benefits and limitations
- ● The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
- ● Multiple choice format
- ● 50 questions per paper
- ● 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- ● 40 minutes duration
- ● Closed book
With a clear, concise and detailed perspective on project productivity, the AgilePM certification is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
This qualification is aimed at:
- ● Practising project managers
- ● Agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching Agile Courses