Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Big Data Strategy
High quality training from
Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Developing and implementing a Big Data strategy is vital if you want to stay in business in the coming years. Big Data offers so many benefits to organizations and research indicated that companies leveraging Big Data financially outperform their peers by 20% or more. So, if you do not want to be left behind, you should focus on Big Data now.
But what is Big Data? How should you develop a Big Data strategy? What can Big Data do for your organization and how should you deal with the privacy aspect of Big Data? Important questions to ask that can be difficult to answer without sufficient knowledge on Big Data.
This unique Big Data strategy training focuses on Big Data from a business perspective and will provide you with all the knowledge and valuable insights to develop a successful and winning Big Data strategy. This is the only training available that focuses on Big Data from a strategic point of view.
Big Data History
- ● Explanation of the vast moving times we are living in and how that affects organizations
- ● Group exercise to understand one’s data requirements / dreams
7 V’s of a Big Data Strategy
- ● Explanation of the 7 V’s of Big Data and how that affects your Big Data Strategy.
- ● Volume, Variety, Velocity, Veracity, Variability, Visualization and Value
Important Big Data Trends
- ● The Mobile Revolution, requiring a different Big Data approach
- ● The Internet of Things
- ● The Industrial Internet
- ● The Quantified Self
- ● Big Social Data
- ● Open / Public Data
Big Data Techniques
- ● Market overview
- ● Hadoop and MapReduce
- ● Various ways of analysing your data
- ● Data mining
- ● Machine learning
- ● Descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics
- ● Semantics
Privacy & Ethics
- ● Big Data ownership
- ● 4 ethical guidelines
- ● Big Data security
Big Data Roadmap
- ● Key characteristics data-driven company
- ● Big Data ROI
- ● Big Data on the Balance sheet
- ● Big Data Governance
- ● Developing a Big Data strategy
- ● Big Data use case framework – 9 generic Big Data use cases
Big Data within your organization
- ● Big Data and Marketing / PR
- ● Big Data and Human Resources
- ● Best Practices of Big Data
- ● By the end of the course you understand what big data is and how it affects your organization
- ● You will learn how to develop a big data strategy
- ● You will learn about 8 important trends that affect any big data strategy.
- ● Big Data brings great responsibility. You will learn how to ensure the privacy of your customers and what the four ethical guidelines are
- ● Big data requires new technologies, in this course you will learn about the most important ones and how they affect your company.
- ● Big data will only becomes bigger and those brontobytes will become common language in the boardroom. You will understand where big data is heading to and how that affects your organization.
Complete an exercise of two assignments:
- ● What is your vision around Big Data?
- ● Which hurdles did you overcome, five years from now, to realize this dream?
- ● Big Data History
- ● 7 V’s of Big Data Strategy
- ● Big Data trends
- ● Big Data techniques
- ● Privacy & Ethics
- ● Big Data roadmap
- ● Big Data within your organization
- ● Exam
The Big Data Training is tailored towards decision-makers, marketers, operations managers, supply-chain managers, HR managers, sales representatives, IT personnel and/or financial controllers who want to learn more about Big Data and what it can do for their organization.
Three use cases of target audiences:
● Senior VP of Marketing large American retail chain
● The Big Data training helped me understand how to make use of different customer data sources in order to offer the right product at the right moment to the right customer via the right channel. Developing a Big Data strategy is not easy, but this training enabled me prepare the board for our Big Data strategy.
● Operations Manager at a Regional European Manufacturer Company
● We have been thinking to make a move to become a smart factory, but we did not have a common understanding what Big Data meant and what it could do for our organization. Since we took this training, we now understand the different important aspects to take into account when starting with Big Data. We expect our smart factory to be operational shortly.
● IT Employee for a Local Australian Telecom Company
● My manager asked me to take this training in order to better understand the business aspects of Big Data. Of course I have heard about Big Data, but I am not a Big Data scientist. This training helped me better understand how we should approach Big Data. In addition, I now know that I want to take more technical courses to actually become a Big Data Scientist
What does Mangates provide me on the day of course?
We provide Course Materials, Course Completion Certificate and Refreshments.
What experience does instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.