Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Business Introduction To Cloud
High quality training from
Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 40 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Business Introduction to Cloud course covers knowledge and understanding of the main cloud computing principles and concepts. Topics include: characteristics of cloud services from a business perspective, the business value of cloud computing; technical perspective/cloud types; steps to successful adoption; impact and changes on IT service management.
The course will begin by first establishing the definition of cloud computing, then describing the various service delivery models of a cloud computing architecture and the ways in which clouds can be deployed as public, private, hybrid, and community model, followed by a review of the security and privacy issues specific to the cloud computing environment and a deep review of Cloud Service Models. The course also covers the Economics of Cloud Computing and the Cloud Risk Assessment.
Module 1 : Cloud Computing Fundamentals :
- ● Understanding Cloud Computing
- ● Why Cloud
- ● Fundamental Concepts and Models
- ● Virtualization Overview and concepts
Module 2 : Cloud Delivery Models :
- ● Software as a Service (SaaS)
- ● Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- ● Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- ● Cloud Computing Service Models Comparison
- ● Cloud Metering and Billing
- ● Cloud Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Module 3 : Cloud Computing Security :
- ● Security Best Practices in the Cloud.
- ● Customer Security Best Practices.
- ● Cloud Security reference architecture.
- ● Cloud Risk Assessment.
Module 4 : The Economic of Cloud Computing :
- ● How Cloud Computing is Affecting Everyone
- ● Benefits and Economic Incentives of Cloud Computing
- ● Economics of the Cloud
- ● Reduce Costs
- ● Capex to Opex
- ● Total Cost of Ownership
- ● Green Cloud
- ● Position in the IT lifecycle
- ● User/Cloud Software Applications
Module 5 : Cloud Computing for Business :
- ● Cloud Computing Deployment models and Comparisons
- ● Which is Most Appropriate for my Orgdd>
- ● Cloud Risk Assessment
- ● Common Cloud Control Areas
- ● Delta Cloud Controls
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of :
- ● Identify and explore the latest business and technology trends in Cloud Computing IT governance concepts and benefits
- ● Understand the difference between Proprietary and Open Standard based Cloud Solution Relationship between stakeholder needs and governance
- ● Understand the importance of Open Standards and Interoperability
- ● Assess the potential of Open Source applied to Cloud Computing and explore its Business Model Components
Day 1 Cloud Computing Fundamentals
Day 2 Cloud Delivery Models
Day 3 Cloud Computing Security
Day 4 The Economic of Cloud Computing
Day 5 Cloud Computing for Business
This course is designed for managers and professionals that need to understand the business potential of Cloud Computing and its underlying technology to be able to assess its impact into their companies and businesses. The course is appropriate for those wishing to develop professionally, increase their cloud knowledge and skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to Cloud Architecture and Administration, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal Cloud project manager job role, as well as to those interested in a Cloud Career path wishing to apply for advanced Cloud Professional certifications.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of course?
We provide Course Materials, Course Completion Certificate and Refreshments.
What experience does instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.