Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Business Introduction To Open Cloud
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 40 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Business Introduction to Open Cloud – OpenStack course covers knowledge and understanding of the main cloud computing principles and concepts. Topics include: Characteristics of cloud services from a business perspective, the business value of cloud computing; technical perspective/cloud types; steps to successful adoption; impact and changes on IT service management. The course will begin by first establishing the definition of cloud computing, then describing the various service delivery models of a cloud computing architecture and the ways in which clouds can be deployed as public, private, hybrid, and community model, followed by a review of the security and privacy issues specific to the cloud computing environment and a deep review of Cloud Service Models. The course also covers the Economics of Cloud Computing and the Cloud Risk Assessment.
Module 1: Open Source and Open Cloud:
- ● Open Source
- ● Why Open Source
- ● 10 Reasons to Open Source
- ● Examples of Open Source Software
- ● A History of free and open source software
- ● Open Cloud
- ● The vision of cloud computing
- ● Definition of the Cloud
- ● Cloud Deployment Model
- ● Benefits of Cloud Computing
- ● Examples of Cloud Computing
- ● The History of Cloud Computing
Module 2: Cloud Computing Fundamentals:
- ● Understanding Cloud Computing
- ● Why Cloud
- ● Fundamental Concepts and Models
- ● Virtualization Overview and concepts
Module 3: Cloud Delivery Models:
- ● Software as a Service (SaaS)
- ● Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- ● Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- ● Cloud Computing Service Models Comparison
- ● Cloud Metering and Billing
- ● Cloud Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Module 4: Cloud Computing Security:
- ● Security Best Practices in the Cloud.
- ● Customer Security Best Practices.
- ● Cloud Security reference architecture.
- ● Cloud Risk Assessment.
Module 5: The Economic of Cloud Computing:
- ● How Cloud Computing is Affecting Everyone
- ● Benefits and Economic Incentives of Cloud Computing
- ● Economics of the Cloud
- ● Reduce Costs
- ● Capex to Opex
- ● Total Cost of Ownership
- ● Green Cloud
- ● Position in the IT lifecycle
- ● User/Cloud Software Applications
Module 6: Cloud Computing for Business:
- ● Cloud Computing Deployment models and Comparisons
- ● Which is Most Appropriate for my Organization?
- ● Cloud Risk Assessment
- ● Common Cloud Control Areas
- ● Delta Cloud Controls g
- ● Identify and explore the latest business and technology trends in Cloud Computing IT governance concepts and benefits
- ● Understand the difference between Proprietary and Open Standard-based Cloud Solution Relationship between stakeholder needs and governance
- ● Understand the importance of Open Standards and Interoperability
- ● Assess the potential of Open Source applied to Cloud Computing and explore its Business Model Components
- ● Open Source and Open Cloud
- ● Cloud Computing for Business
- ● Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- ● Cloud Delivery Models
- ● Cloud Computing Security
- ● The Economic of Cloud Computing
This course is designed for managers and professionals that need to understand the business potential of Cloud Computing and its underlying technology to be able to assess its impact into their companies and businesses. The course is appropriate for those wishing to develop professionally, increase their cloud knowledge and skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to Cloud Architecture and Administration, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal Cloud project manager job role, as well as to those interested in a Cloud Career path wishing to apply for advanced Cloud Professional certifications.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.