Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
CCC-Professional Cloud Developer (PCD)
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
A thorough understanding of the technology platform and cloud-computing provider is essential for any cloud application developer. However, application developers benefit further from having a thorough understanding, and working-level knowledge, of vendor-neutral application design principles, ensuring that applications provide the most value throughout the application lifecycle.
The Cloud Developer course is for application developers who are designing and developing applications for cloud environments. This training is delivered as a 3-day classroom or virtual classroom program. The training covers best practices on application design for cloud environments and supports many vendor technology solutions, covering Open Source and major Vendor Standards. The principles covered in the course apply to the entire application lifecycle, and are relevant to any technology or platform.
The course material includes various reference materials that help to continue participants’ educational experience when they are back at work after completion of the course. The course prepares candidates for the Professional Cloud Developer Certification (PCD) Exam provided by the Cloud Credential Council. The PCD is endorsed, recognized and supported by several key technology vendors and standards bodies. The content for this course, as well as the PCD certification, is based on the cloud standards developed by NIST
Note: “Mangates Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd affiliate is working in conjunction with the Accredited Training Organisation ITpreneurs Nederland B.V”
Module 1 : Course Introduction
Module 2 : Cloud Architecture Patterns
- ● Cloud Overview
- ● Multi-Form and Platform Factors
- ● Understand Cloud Caching
- ● RESTful vs. RESTless Services
- ● Stateful vs. Stateless Services
- ● Designing to Expect Failure
- ● Bulk API for Bulk Data Uploads with Locking Mechanism
- ● Foundational Knowledge About Cloud Parsers
Module 3 : Service Modularity, Encapsulation, and Orchestration
- ● Migration and Encapsulation of Existing Legacy Apps to a Cloud Platform Where Possible
- ● Expose Business Logic as a Web Service
- ● Cloud Messaging
- ● Integration of Database as a Service
- ● Transactional Coding in the Cloud
- ● DevOps vs. NoOps
Module 4 : Development Monetization Techniques
- ● License Models Comparison
- ● Developing for Cost
- ● Hidden Cost of Cloud Development
- ● Software License Models
- ● License Acquisition Scenarios
- ● Insource Outsource and CrowdSource
- ● Monetizing Apps via Application Markets
Module 5 : Cloud Security and Compliance Fundamentals
- ● OAuth, SAML, and SSO supported in Cloud Environments
- ● Integration with Identity as a Service (IDaaS)
- ● Security at Every Layer
- ● Custom Security Roles
- ● Encryption and Anonymization Techniques
- ● Developing for Compliance
Module 6 : Metadata and Semantic
- ● Semantic Fundamentals
- ● OWL/RDF
- ● Open Metadata and Metadata API
Module 7 : Deployment and Testing in the Cloud
- ● Cloud Testing Goals
- ● Generic Stages of Cloud and Non-Cloud Testing and Development Life Cycles
- ● Utilization of Crowdsourcing for Massive Cross-Platform Testing
- ● Cloud Testing Automation
- ● Cloud Component, Package, and Solution Testing
Module 8 : Scalable Coding
- ● Polyglotism or Coding Languages in the Cloud
- ● Designing to Handle Massive Success
- ● Performance Engineering for Scalability, Reliability, and Recovery
Module 9 : IaaS: Deployment Automation and Elastic Sizing of Environments
- ● Service/Application Deployment into Public, Private, and Community Clouds
- ● Automated Cloud Bursting
Module 10 : PaaS: Tenant-Aware Application Development
- ● Understand Differences Between Native PaaS and CePaaS
- ● Multi-Tenant Resource Sharing, Isolation, and Customization Mechanisms
- ● Tenant-Aware Error Tracking
- ● Multi-Tenant Data Access Controls
- ● Platform Scalability and Importance of Open Platform APIS
Module 11 : PaaS: Application Architecture Models
- ● Open Source and Technology-Driven PaaS
- ● Cloud-Enabled Data Access Frameworks
Module 12 : PaaS: Interoperable Cloud Code
- ● Understand Device Based Platforms
- ● Interoperable Platforms
- ● Code Share: Sharing Source Code Across Organizations
- ● Cloud Persistence Coding
Module 13 : SaaS: Cloud Service Catalogs and Application Marketplaces
- ● Developing Apps as SaaS solutions for Deploying to App Stores
- ● Cross-Platform Application Cloud Catalogs
- ● Developing Apps as SaaS Solutions for Single and Multi-Tenancy Models
- ● BYOD Concepts
Module 14 : SaaS: Mashups and Open APIS
- ● API Development
- ● Mashups
- ● Mobile Coding
- ● Understanding Social APIs
- ● Understand Major Open APIs
Module 15 : Exam Preparation Guide
- ● Mock Exam
- ● Understand Cloud Architecture Patterns, caching, RESTful services and session management, together with security and compliance fundamentals in cloud.
- ● Apply and analyze knowledge about database integrations, messaging in cloud environment, and scalable coding.
- ● Understand development monetization techniques and license models.
- ● Apply knowledge about semantic web and ontologies.
- ● Understand development and deployment in IaaS
- ● Understand tenant aware application development, interoperable cloud code and application architecture models in PaaS
- ● Understand Software development in SaaS, Development of APIs and Mashups together with understanding of cloud service catalogues and application marketplaces.
- ● Cloud Architecture Patterns
- ● Service Modularity, Encapsulation and Orchestration
- ● Development Monetization Techniques
- ● Cloud Security and Compliance Fundamentals
- ● Metadata and Semantic
- ● Deployment and Testing in the Cloud
- ● Scalable Coding
- ● IaaS: Deployment automation and elastic sizing of environments
- ● PaaS: Tenant-Aware Application Development
- ● PaaS Application Architecture Models
- ● PaaS: Interoperable Cloud Code
- ● SaaS: Cloud service catalogues and application marketplaces
- ● SaaS: Mashups & Open APIs
- ● Certification Exam Preparation
- ● Self-Study and Q & A
- ● Exam
The Professional Cloud Developer course will be of interest to:
- ● Application Developers
- ● Cloud Architects
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.