Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Certified Lead Penetration Tester
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 40 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The course has been designed by Industry experts with in-depth experience in the Penetration Testing fields. This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to lead a professional penetration test using a mix of practical technical techniques and management skills.
Along with the in-depth technical hands on skills we teach our participants the management skills they need to lead a penetration test taking into account business risk and key business issues, allowing individuals who complete the course to have the right blend of the real business and technical competencies needed to be a respected, understood and professional penetration tester.
Introduction to penetration testing, ethics, planning and scoping
- Penetration testing principles
- Legal and ethical issues
- Fundamental principles of information security and risk management
- Penetration testing approaches
- Phases of penetration testing
- Management of a penetration test
Technical foundation knowledge
- Network and Infrastructure Security
- Web Application Security
- Mobile Application Security
- Social Engineering
Conducting a penetration test using tools and techniques, and review of testing areas
- Conducting a penetration test – Infrastructure testing
- Conducting a penetration test – Web application penetration testing
- Conducting a penetration test – Social engineering testing
- Conducting a penetration test – Physical security testing
Analyzing results from testing, reporting and follow up
- Documentation of the test quality review and reporting
- Action plans and follow up
- Managing a test programme
- Practical Capture the flag exercises – A 3 hour in class penetration test to be carried out by the delegates
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- To be able to interpret and illustrate the main Penetration Testing Concepts and Principles
- To understand the core technical knowledge needed to organize and carry out an effective set of tests
- To learn how to effectively plan a penetration test and identify a scope that is suitable and appropriates based on risk
- To learn the practical hands-on skills and relevant tools and techniques to conduct penetration testing effectively
- To effectively manage the time and resources needed to scale a specific Penetration Test
Benefits of Taking This Course:
The course has been designed by industry experts with in-depth experience in the Penetration Testing fields. Unlike other certifications, this course focuses specifically on the knowledge and skills needed by a professional looking to lead or take part in a penetration test. We drill down into the latest technical knowledge, tools and techniques in key areas including Infrastructure, Web Application and Mobile security as well as Social Engineering. In addition, the course focuses on how to practically apply what has been learned on current day-to-day penetration testing and does not expand on unrelated, dated or unnecessary theoretical concepts.
- Module 1 Course Introduction
- Module 2 Enterprise Architecture – An Introduction
- Module 3 The TOGAF® Standard – An Introduction
- Module 4 The Architecture Development Method
- Module 5 Enterprise Continuum and Architecture Repository
- Module 6 Architecture Content Framework
- Module 7 Preliminary Phase and Requirements Management
- Module 8 Architecture Vision
- Module 9 Business Architecture
- Module 10 Information Systems Architecture
- Module 11 Technology Architecture
- Module 12 Transition Planning
- Module 13 Implementation Governance and Architecture
- Change Management
- Module 14 Enterprise Security Architecture
- Module 15 Enterprise Integration and Service Oriented
- Module 16 Architecture Patterns
- Module 17 Architecture Capability Framework
- Exam Preparation Guide
- Security professionals wanting to gain formal penetration testing skills
- IT staff looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge
- Auditors looking to understand the penetration testing processes
- IT and Risk Managers seeking a more detailed understanding of the appropriate and beneficial use of penetration tests
- Incident handlers and Business Continuity professionals looking to use testing as part of their testing regimes
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.