Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The Cloud Essentials Course is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. This introductory course provides a balanced curriculum and addresses the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing. It will also explain how to adopt, operate, and govern the cloud. The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated CompTIA® Cloud Essentials Exam to become Cloud Essentials certified. In addition, the course complements the Virtualization Essentials course, which they can do either before or after they have taken the Cloud Essentials course. This course has been designated as CompTIA Approved Quality Content. Cloud Essentials courseware is tested by ProCert Labs.
Module 1 : Course Introduction
- ● Introduction
- ● Overview
- ● Course Agenda
- ● Case Study
- ● Introduction to PureNRG
- ● Organizational Chart
- ● PureNRG’s CIO
- ● PureNRG’s Business Units
- ● Closing
- ● Course Portfolio
- ● Acknowledgements
Module 2 : Introduction to Cloud Computing
- ● Definitions and Concepts
- ● Cloud Computing and Virtualization in Context
- ● Suitability to Organizations
- ● Cloud Service Models
- ● Cloud Deployment Models
Module 3 : Business Perspectives
- ● Cloud Computing and Outsourcing
- ● Business Value
- ● Case Study
Module 4 : Technical Perspectives
- ● Public vs Private Cloud
- ● Techniques and Methods
- ● Challenges and Risks
- ● Application Architecture and Development
- ● Case Study
Module 5 : Adopting Cloud Computing
- ● Roadmaps
- ● Vendor Relations
- ● Cloud Readiness
- ● Migration Applications
Module 6 : Operating Cloud Computing
- ● Impact on Service Management Lifecycle
- ● Cloud Computing and Service Management
Module 7 : Governing Cloud Computing
- ● Compliance and Risk Management
- ● Financial Management
- ● Strategic Supplier Management
- ● Define the common terminology used in cloud computing.
- ● Identify the characteristics of cloud computing and cloud services from a business perspective.
- ● Identify the business value of cloud computing in the given case study.
- ● Explain the different deployment models in cloud computing.
- ● List the steps to successfully adopt cloud computing services.
- ● Identify the organizational capabilities that are relevant for realizing cloud benefits.
- ● List the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- ● Identify the issues associated with integrating cloud computing into an organization’s existing compliance risk and regulatory framework.
- ● Course Introduction
- ● Introduction to Cloud Computing
- ● Business Perspectives
- ● Technical Perspectives
- ● Adopting Cloud Computing
- ● Operating Cloud Computing
- ● Governing Cloud Computing
- ● Exam Preparation
- ● Exam
- ● IT Support Staff
- ● IT Consultants
- ● Business Managers
- ● Business Analysts
- ● Small and Mid-Size Business Owners
- ● Specialist (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, test, and so on)
- ● Business Process Owners
- ● IT Developers
- ● Service Providers
- ● System Integrators
- ● Architects
- ● Consultants
- ● IT Management
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.